Her ad looks tempting, what services does she offersSeen Hallie Berries for the second time, man it just gets juicier. She’s an amazing person and freaking hot. This time I saw her at her private incall and it felt way more intimate
She’s a must see and I will definitely try and see her again before I leave
It’s probably best you reach out to her and askHer ad looks tempting, what services does she offers
Very beautiful and her pics are very accurate plus she posts selfies which helpAre her photos accurate? How is her face?
Your the best!! See you soonSeen Hallie Berries for the second time, man it just gets juicier. She’s an amazing person and freaking hot. This time I saw her at her private incall and it felt way more intimate
She’s a must see and I will definitely try and see her again before I leave
Thank you 💋She told me she was on the cover of a men's mag. She showed me a copy of the mag and the write up about herself.
She is legit. And when she gets to know you and feel comfortable with you she really loosens up and boundaries open. For me, the third visit with her unlocked joys I could not have even hoped for.






