Hailey

B.J.McKay

New member
May 28, 2023
3
0
3
My understanding is that she no longer resides in Kamloops. For those who think escorting is easy money, I would disagree. Wishing her the best.
 

NaturalDolphin

New member
Jun 16, 2025
2
0
3
I hired her a few times, really enjoyed her services, I do remember talking to her the one time about an impersonator of her on LL so based on other threads leads me to understand that spiraled out of control, I do hope she lands on her feet she was really good at what she did and genuinely enjoyed it
 

damnthataint righr

New member
Jul 31, 2024
26
8
3
I hired her a few times, really enjoyed her services, I do remember talking to her the one time about an impersonator of her on LL so based on other threads leads me to understand that spiraled out of control, I do hope she lands on her feet she was really good at what she did and genuinely enjoyed it
She's not in Kamloops anymore, who cares about the why's. Obviously she was into something nefarious and if your not bright enough to figure that out, your gonna get robbed
 
Vancouver Escorts