Any idea about this lady? Please and thanks.
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...verified_reviewed_gfe_elite_playmate-10266232
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...verified_reviewed_gfe_elite_playmate-10266232
Any idea about this lady? Please and thanks.
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...verified_reviewed_gfe_elite_playmate-10266232
Hi, I remember that - very unprofessional exposing others private information to people..my email address was on that 80 people's email.The only thing I know about her is last year I reached out to get some more info…answer was received and then she sent out an email cc’ing everyone who i guess she had contacted. There must have been 80 people’s emails on the thread with names etc… it was incredibly frustrating and super unprofessional and for that reason I blocked her and have no interest
Yeah that was fucked upHi, I remember that - very unprofessional exposing others private information to people..my email address was on that 80 people's email.
Does anyone know if she rebranded ? Perhaps because of that ?Hi, I remember that - very unprofessional exposing others private information to people..my email address was on that 80 people's email.
She is with PDLDoes anyone know if she rebranded ? Perhaps because of that ?






