Goddess Baavan Shee

Footslave

New member
Mar 19, 2010
6
3
3
Didn't see much intel on this forum, but given her affiliation with the Succubus Temple I went ahead and reached out.
Contact was easy. Form on Goddess Baavan's website and response was pretty quick.
A few emails back and forth to confirm some details & confirm a time for the session and we were set.
I arrived at the Succubus Temple and sent an email. Shortly after, I was in and meeting Goddess Baavan in person.
Have to say that I found her very attractive. I love the light skin dark hair look.
She quickly set the tone and provided me with a terrific session. Moving easily between dominant and playful.
We focused mostly on foot worship, facesittng and teasing. Exactly what I was looking for. Can honestly say I plan to session with Goddess Baavan again.
 

JohnnyBxx

New member
Jan 17, 2024
2
0
1
Goddess is absolutely gorgeous, enchanting and powerful.

Booking was very straight forward with no endless emails. When the day arrived for our session, I followed the simple instructions she had given me prior, and was soon in her presence.

From the moment she greeted me a the door, I could feel her powerful presence, not too mention I was enraptured by her stunning beauty. As I am a latex fetishist, Goddess graced me by wearing latex and I can only say, I was enthralled.

From there we had a good conversation going over boundaries and safe words, after that, she was in control for the rest of the session. Both playful and seductive at times, yet strict and demanding at others, she does a wonderful job of flitting between the two.

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Goddess Baavan Shee, I highly suggest anyone looking for an experienced, beautiful and powerful Dominatrix to go and see her, you will not be disappointed!
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts