Getting into the scene on a budget

silverswordsman

New member
Sep 23, 2026
2
1
3
Hi there everyone. I’ve dabbled in escort services once before, Island’s Finest in 2023, and want to get back into it, but I don’t make quite as much money as I was then. I know that generally what you pay for is what you get, so I’m not asking what the bare minimum I can pay for play is or something like that, but I am trying to be conscious of not over paying. I’ve been reading this forum and I while I’ve found some good info I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask you all directly: if I’m looking for FS and choosing between IF, VC/Hush, EoA, or one of the massage parlours, (CZ, Bamboo, etc.) what would you recommend as being the most economic option? And if you feel so inclined: if not the most affordable, which do you consider the most bang for your buck? (Pun intended)

Thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TauntingTee

Dawgspeed

Well-known member
Jan 11, 2024
107
317
63
Fantasy Island
Good Day
Welcome to the board
EOA or ASPA , aka The Asian Massage places. This is really the only option if you are pooning on a budget. 1/2 hr is always under 2 browns. If you are looking to just bust a nut, then i would suggest this

Independents vary from 3 browns to a grand for an hour, 2 to 3 browns or up, for a 1/2hr . Personally i find this option better, but it is getting more & more difficult with prices, BUT if you like to repeat with a SP that you gel with, a great option

Agencies always top dollar. No bait & switch, Hit and miss with chemistry but usually the safest route if you are worried about being busted

Lately my wallet has been directing my actions, So its the Asian massage places that have been receiving my money as of late
Cheers
PS: I have a sweet tooth for Asian ladies, The main reason i am visiting the massage places a bit more than seeing my favorite Indy
 
Last edited:

luvmeap

Active member
Mar 9, 2025
80
117
33
I can only speak to the Asian scene, there is plenty to enjoy here.

EOA is a little more money, but BBJ is usually included, you shower together and have fun in a real bed. Most of her girls are very good, young and beautiful. I would say that's your best bang for your buck.

That being said, a half hour FS at an AMP will run you around a buck and a half. It's a good way to experience things on a budget. If you find a gem, you can repeat with a longer session and any extras you may want.

The smart money is to reference the reviews here and pick one that appears to be a winner. It will dramatically improve your experience and you can steer away from an awkward or unpleasant experience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: silverswordsman

silverswordsman

New member
Sep 23, 2026
2
1
3
Thanks for the advice everyone!
To dawgspeed and luvmeap: There seems to be a whole lot of massage parlours in Victoria, are they all comparable in your eyes, or do you have a favourite/favourites?
 

luvmeap

Active member
Mar 9, 2025
80
117
33
My favourites are CZ and Aspa, CZ generally has better providers and Aspa has showers in the rooms. Most of their Provo are good as well. Not that I have a problem with the other AMP's, just my preference.
 

RobBC

<Insert goofy tag here>
Oct 27, 2002
1,352
1,152
113
Victoria
I think the "if you're looking for the absolute cheapest option" question is answered in the other posts (AMP's or EOA are probably what you're looking for if you're trying to maximize "how many visits for the same dollar amount").

Speaking more to the agency question, my personal preference is independents over the agencies like IF or VC as if I'm willing to pay a higher rate, I expect better service, and it's been a *really* long time since I've experienced service at an agency that matches the service calibre of most well-reviewed independents, yet the rates at agencies are usually pretty much the same as independent rates (obviously there's variation/exceptions there, but in general agencies are in the ~$300 for 30 mins range, and so are most well-reviewed indies).
 

Canyon

Well-known member
Sep 9, 2018
272
302
63
Just to add to this thread. All good advice from all.. If you have a budget maybe save up till you meet your price point as then you can see a legit quality provider for a longer session. Like Rob said indépendants are usually the way to go but I also use Eoa as service is usual very good and Amanda is very helpful. Good luck with your search.
 
  • Like
Reactions: silverswordsman

perbNoobie

Perb tittacular
Apr 9, 2022
27
29
13
I would say, set an initial budget that you are comfortable with. Then based on that find a provider offer what you want at the minimum. As you dabbed to the scene before and rates information are usually quite available, it should not take you long before you find your price point and favourite provider to go to.
In honest, i have good and bad encounters at any agencies/spa/eoa, as everyone said, chemistry. There is no perfect way to be 100% happy 100% of the time. I have moved from economic options, to saving a bit more for more quality options. With current economy, I typically opted for shorter time or cheaper rates, knowing what I could expect from each option.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts