Frida BOA

captnemo

Active member
Jan 7, 2013
128
75
28
Does anyone have any experience with her? Her pictures look amazing.
I saw her last month (maybe 2 ago), I found her to be an absolute smoke show in person. Friendly, sexy, can take a pounding. The pics don't lie. Beautiful face and a sexy accent. I had a great time. The only downside was she seemed not super interested in oral which for me wasn't a huge deal because she has so much going for her looks-wise. That said, YMMV--it might have been me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Seespan

Seespan

New member
Dec 24, 2024
25
15
3
I saw her last month (maybe 2 ago), I found her to be an absolute smoke show in person. Friendly, sexy, can take a pounding. The pics don't lie. Beautiful face and a sexy accent. I had a great time. The only downside was she seemed not super interested in oral which for me wasn't a huge deal because she has so much going for her looks-wise. That said, YMMV--it might have been me.
Thanks for that! Will definitely look into booking with her if my other girl isn't in.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts