First time with Cock

JW13

New member
Sep 17, 2024
7
4
3
Hello everyone! I'm going to be coming over to Vancouver fairly soon, and I'm looking for suggestions/information about what my best bet is for playing with cock for the first time! I've been getting lost in all the options, many spas, the fantasy factory, online providers and so on and so forth. All I know, is that I want to stroke/suck a cock, at the very least, I'll be coming over on a weekend, if it makes any difference. Any and all input is welcome, hopefully you all will lead me to inputting a (or multiple) cocks into my hands/mouth/ass. Thank you all for the future suggestions
 

DenyDelaronde

Member
Jul 11, 2014
63
29
18
Hello everyone! I'm going to be coming over to Vancouver fairly soon, and I'm looking for suggestions/information about what my best bet is for playing with cock for the first time! I've been getting lost in all the options, many spas, the fantasy factory, online providers and so on and so forth. All I know, is that I want to stroke/suck a cock, at the very least, I'll be coming over on a weekend, if it makes any difference. Any and all input is welcome, hopefully you all will lead me to inputting a (or multiple) cocks into my hands/mouth/ass. Thank you all for the future suggestions
An option seems to be Steamworks Spa, Ive never been but I've heard good things about it.
 

Luckyluke78

New member
Oct 5, 2022
7
0
1
Hello everyone! I'm going to be coming over to Vancouver fairly soon, and I'm looking for suggestions/information about what my best bet is for playing with cock for the first time! I've been getting lost in all the options, many spas, the fantasy factory, online providers and so on and so forth. All I know, is that I want to stroke/suck a cock, at the very least, I'll be coming over on a weekend, if it makes any difference. Any and all input is welcome, hopefully you all will lead me to inputting a (or multiple) cocks into my hands/mouth/ass. Thank you all for the future suggestions
am traveling to vancouver soon too and interested as well for my first time. when are u going ? maybe we can team up lol
 
Vancouver Escorts