Fiona hard communication

bcexplorer

New member
Jul 14, 2026
5
6
3
Super detailed communcator at times but then total radio silence at other times. No judgement but its hard to bank on things given her remote location. Would love to see her but the hit and miss communication is a challenge.
 

LuckyAJ

Member
Jul 16, 2017
54
44
18
Super detailed communcator at times but then total radio silence at other times. No judgement but its hard to bank on things given her remote location. Would love to see her but the hit and miss communication is a challenge.
I've never had any problems communicating with her. She does check this site occasionally - maybe she'll see your post. Unless, of course, you might have upset her in some way.
 
Last edited:

Fiona

💥Squirty Dirty & Busty Amazon lover 🩷
Super detailed communcator at times but then total radio silence at other times. No judgement but its hard to bank on things given her remote location. Would love to see her but the hit and miss communication is a challenge.
I only block people if they don’t confirm or have wasted alot of my time so not sure what the problem is , if you ask for last min or can’t confirm or show up on time that’s about it 🤓


~ also I get a lot of requests from multiple texting apps from guys under 30 , I tell them I don’t see anyone under 30 & they pop up again under a different number and I’m told I’m difficult , no I have standards & not a revolving door 💋

-2nd side note. Right after this was posted I told the same Perber (27) for the 3rd time I’m not interested . You guys have an interesting way of spinning things . The ridiculous behaviour we deal with is off the charts . 🤨

and the next morning …
I’m sure this gentleman will think of me as “ difficult 🤓” as well .
I decided to answer back the dreaded
“ hey babe “ texts ,
After a couple days of trying to understand what “ no last min “ means he booked properly , confirmed on time , I’m very open about where my location is with a couple landmarks etc so there’s no mystery.
he texts that “ he’s a bit late “
No problem , happens alot around here with accidents etc , and to be honest I have a gate on my driveway , I make sure it’s open with plenty of time for you to arrive , he proceeds to sit in his cab on my gravel road asking when I was coming out to get him 🤨
By then it was 15 mins into the session time , I hit my gate button and told him to go away .
He didn’t like that but really … really ??

Guys , I’ve been doing this for 20 years , I’ve achieved most of my goals & do this as it’s a huge part of me & things I love to share with yummy generous gents , I’m only going to be around for 1-2 more years and want them to be as full of as much passion & fun as possible , if I rub you the wrong way or we don’t click , move on 😘
 
Last edited:
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts