Finger Bang session

masterpoonhunter

"Marriage should be a renewable contract"
Sep 15, 2019
3,290
5,600
113
Laura/Lois
It has been quite awhile but on prior visits, while she is jerking me, I've had my thumb in her vag and fingers on her clit (from behind). As she was cumming and hard, she started jerking me kinda spasmodically. We are talking man yogurt being sprayed in every direction with her oscillating and gyrating.
Older and not for everyone, but a mature Asian who knows what she is doing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: SUPER1

maureen

Active member
Jul 1, 2012
172
58
28
Laura/Lois
It has been quite awhile but on prior visits, while she is jerking me, I've had my thumb in her vag and fingers on her clit (from behind). As she was cumming and hard, she started jerking me kinda spasmodically. We are talking man yogurt being sprayed in every direction with her oscillating and gyrating.
Older and not for everyone, but a mature Asian who knows what she is doing.
I can 2nd this,
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts