Asian Fever

Fantasy...Clearing the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melanie

Nov 29, 2003
Fantasy Island
There have been a few issues brought up about Fantasy that need to be addressed so here goes….

Fantasy has prided itself in being a leader. It has maintained a high standard of customer service, quality staff and a clean, discreet environment for your enjoyment. The backbone to this entire establishment is Jesse. She is a mother, a business owner, SP, counselor, social worker, mediator………the list goes on and on. She has always tried her best to please all client wants and needs, she deserves many a pat on the back not a knife. However many of you continue to assume to know her motives why is that? There is ample opportunity for anyone of you to come in enjoy a drink and discuss any of your issues or concerns face to face. At Fantasy we prefer the “hand’s on” approach to the hands on keyboard. Much more fun that way ;).

As for the “gag order” many of you have so eloquently dubbed it, is very far from the truth I’m posting aren’t I? Fantasy girls don’t post for a few simple facts.

#1 Jesse has provided us with a business established in itself with more then enough of a client base. We do not need to spend our time better left to family and friends building a clientele that’s already there.

#2 we don’t feel the need to defend our reviews or use business-elevating tactics to keep reviews well read and well visited. Not saying it’s wrong we just don’t need to.

#3 Fantasy girls like to maintain their air of mystery. What mystery is there in knowing your fav spends her evenings (or days) posting on Perb.

And finally #4 this ones for you Pussyman (sorry it’s not a bud although I’m sure you could easily take the entire bottle)
First off kickback relax take of few valiums and jump off the soapbox. Those who know you probably prefer the added height but for now put it back in your carrying case.

You moan and groan about this so-called tongue lashing from the owner/manager of Fantasy namely Jesse. Will you continue to lie based on the assumption that she’ll never join to retaliate? Or would you rather be gracious for a moment (I know it’s a lot to ask) and admit that this so called tongue lashing was rather an owner speaking on behalf of her staff regarding your conduct and the articles you bring into the room? Shall we delve deeper? Should Fantasy girls post? Do you really want them to knowing how unwelcome you are at our studio? I think not. Dirty laundry is better kept in the hamper wouldn’t you agree Pussyman?

Oh and for your wonderful mathematician skills. Make sure to factor in the $48 000 cost in advertising alone for the studio last year as that is only one pea in the pod.

With that the rate changes are as Trawler so graciously stated. Know that the fees were raised on both ends more so on ours, yet the staff remains. Jesse understands that there is a risk as does the staff. However Fantasy believes that if we follow our strong ethics of quality service and discretion the clients will remain. Girls come and go as do clients lets not lower the bar that Fantasy continues to strive to raise.

I took it upon myself to post this. I don’t believe I will get into any sort of trouble for posting this however don’t hold your breath for any of the other Fantasy staff to partake. Pussyman you may now take your soapbox back out of your case I know your just dying to crawl back up off the floor. With that I bid you all a goodday, Mel

P.S. Those of you who wish to jump on the protect Pussyman bandwagon take your shots I more then likely will not respond to flames etc… however he needs to learn that revenge is a hunger never sated.

WalterMitty

Defender of Justice
Jun 14, 2003
Just south of here
Well Said

I for one will back Ms Melanie's first 3 points 100%. I don't want to get involved in #4 as I know nothing of this issue.

If Fantasy management tells its employees not to post, that is their perogative. If the staff don't like it, they can leave. It is not up to me, or any other customer, to tell management how to run its business.

Walter.

Pussyman

Banned
Dec 25, 2002
Riding Off Into The Sunset
Boy, I guess I was told wasn't I? Now it's your turn to get off your soapbox Dear Melanie.
You've only been at Fantasy a few weeks and don't even know me yet you seem to know all about my history at Fantasy. Have you ever thought that there is two sides to every story? But of course you are going to believe what someone wants you to believe.
I do take umbrage at your implying that I am a liar. What am I lieng about? That I was chewed out by the owner for some facts that I posted? I'm sorry if that seems derogatory but I was just stating a fact. Last I looked free speech was still allowed on PERB and I'm entitled to my opionion as you are yours.
Also I don't appreciate you trying to mislead the other members into thinking that it had something to do with as you put it "your conduct and the articles you bring into the room" Any one here who has read my reviews and posts on Fantasy in the past know that I have nothing but admiration and respect for the wonderful ladies that work there. There has never been a problem "In the room" and I dare anyone there to say otherwise. My problem is that after spending thousands of dollars at Fantasy as well as the various favors I was asked of (And more than happy to do) I was repayed with total disrespect and treated like crap. If as you say I am not welcome there (which is news to me) that's not a problem as I have long ago decided to take my buisness to other studios where I am appeciated.

Melanie I can understand your loyalty to your workplace and manager but you shouldn't really be commenting or ripping me on something you know very little about. Maybe some day you'll get to hear the other side of the story.

Fantasy and it's ladies receive many excellent reviews and deservingly so. It will continue to thrive no matter what is said (good or bad) so a simple thread that was started asking why "Fantasy Girls Were Not Allowed To Post' (A more than fair inquiry) should be of no real concern to it's owner. Should It?

In closing, I want to wish you the best at Fantasy and I'm sure you'll do very well there. All the best and if you ever do have any extra bud, I'll take you up on your offer. :)

WalterMitty

Defender of Justice
Jun 14, 2003
Just south of here
No offense intended

And Jub, I agree that having some knowledge or connection with your SP enhances the experience. I just think that this type of "getting acquainted" is best done privately, either behind closed doors face to face, or at least by PM. If I was getting to know a girl at a party, I wouldn't speak so loudly that everyone in the room could hear our conversation..I would want to keep it private, between her and I.

That is what appeals to me most, but again just one man's opinion.

Walter

Melanie

Nov 29, 2003
Fantasy Island
Pussyman said:
Boy, I guess I was told wasn't I? Now it's your turn to get off your soapbox Dear Melanie.
You've only been at Fantasy a few weeks and don't even know me yet you seem to know all about my history at Fantasy. Have you ever thought that there is two sides to every story? But of course you are going to believe what someone wants you to believe.
I do take umbrage at your implying that I am a liar. What am I lieng about? That I was chewed out by the owner for some facts that I posted? I'm sorry if that seems derogatory but I was just stating a fact. Last I looked free speech was still allowed on PERB and I'm entitled to my opionion as you are yours.
Also I don't appreciate you trying to mislead the other members into thinking that it had something to do with as you put it "your conduct and the articles you bring into the room" Any one here who has read my reviews and posts on Fantasy in the past know that I have nothing but admiration and respect for the wonderful ladies that work there. There has never been a problem "In the room" and I dare anyone there to say otherwise. My problem is that after spending thousands of dollars at Fantasy as well as the various favors I was asked of (And more than happy to do) I was repayed with total disrespect and treated like crap. If as you say I am not welcome there (which is news to me) that's not a problem as I have long ago decided to take my buisness to other studios where I am appeciated.

Melanie I can understand your loyalty to your workplace and manager but you shouldn't really be commenting or ripping me on something you know very little about. Maybe some day you'll get to hear the other side of the story.

Fantasy and it's ladies receive many excellent reviews and deservingly so. It will continue to thrive no matter what is said (good or bad) so a simple thread that was started asking why "Fantasy Girls Were Not Allowed To Post' (A more than fair inquiry) should be of no real concern to it's owner. Should It?

In closing, I want to wish you the best at Fantasy and I'm sure you'll do very well there. All the best and if you ever do have any extra bud, I'll take you up on your offer. :)
How easily you forget that we have met and have had a session yes there are two sides to every story and yes I have only been there for about 2 months. However my information comes from not one girl but many, these girls have not lied to me as you have. Not ever to me directly but in your posts and assumptions you have. Protective of course!! Fantasy has welcomed me into their family. The girls have welcomed me into their lives, their homes and their hearts. Bonds can be formed or broken in a moment all I know is right now my ties are with Fantasy and the exceptional staff that is there. You can sit there and justify it in your own mind how much better it would be if I could hear your side but the reality of it is you have no respect for discretion, girls wishes, and have very little human decency. You pride yourself on your Perb power and use that to your advantage. Most men on this board are men you should follow suit they don't need to threaten bad reviews heck most of them don't even let us know who they are. Learn by example either that or just plain grow up.

Alberta Mod

Banned
Mar 10, 2004
I've decided to reopen this thread so some additional opinions can be voiced. I've also cleaned up a few posts that were making references that had no relation to this thread.

As always please feel free to posts reviews, opinions and thoughts.....however, NO slagging.

AM

Mar 13, 2004
Melanie

I agree 100% with you on all points. The one thing I don’t quite understand is how advertising can cost $48000 a year. The website should not cost more than a few dollars a month and the newspaper ads are not all that expensive. What am I missing here?

I visit Fantasy almost every time I visit the City of Champions and have no complaints whatsoever. I have been with 5 different ladies and loved them all.

You should not let yourself get involved with this anymore. Remember that this board is mostly read by pooners who will likely pick sides against you.

Mar 13, 2004
walrus said:
Cowtosn Pooner, you have not priced adds in that section of the classifieds. The papers know where to gouge and do a great job of it. A simple add just in the sun will cost about $3k/week last time I had any informaton.

You are right, I did not know that an add can cost 3k a week. Now we know where all the publishing profits come from.

Pussyman

Banned
Dec 25, 2002
Riding Off Into The Sunset
You've Had Your Say Melanie, Now It's My Turn

My Dear Melanie, it's one thing to have a constructive debate on an open forum such as PERB and discuss our differences in opinion, but when you start telling out and out lies and posting false accusations, well I'm sorry, but you've now crossed the line. I'm not sure if you have dreamed these things up in your pretty little head or if someone there (I have a good idea of who) is feeding you this garbage, but to imply that I threatened someone with a bad review if I didn't get what I wanted (I'm still scratching my head on that one) is simply ludicrous. What would you say if I stated that I was told on various occasions that if I didn't post a favourable review on a particular girl there, that I wouldn't be allowed to ever see her again. Sounds just as ridiculous doesn't it? Besides why would I or any other customer have to attempt something like that, as I have never received a bad session from any of the lovely ladies there and have always got along well with them in the room and out. I'm sure if any client even attempted any form of blackmail, most of the SPs in this buisness, including those at Fantasy, would throw the guy out on his ass and deserving so!

And what is this PERB power you say I have? Is this some Super Human power that I am totally unaware of? Are you so insecure that you believe that the girls in this buisness are intimidated by a client who is a Perb member? I like probably most others, would rather keep my identity secret and not have the SP I'm having a session with know who I am. I like Rebecca's attitude in that she rather not know if her client is a member of PERB. That way everyone gets treated the same. If it comes out later down the road after you have become a regular, well then so be it. Yes, my PERB handle is known to most of the ladies at Fantasy but that's only because your boss told everyone there, not because I advertised it. I made the mistake of telling her during a session with her when I was asked to help out one of the ladies there (who I adore) and make a post on the Canbest forum in order to clear up some mis-information and awful things that were being said about her. I guess she didn't tell you about that, did she?

I really get a chuckle when you refer to my lack of discretion. Where is the discretion at Fantasy when all the girls there seem to know what's going on in the rooms with each others clients, and we're not just talking about words here either. What's even more disturbing is when I go to another MP and the ladies there seem to know what's going on and what the various Fantasy girls are doing. Now that's just scary! I don't need every one in town to know what's going on between me and my SP.

You seem to think that by performing a character assasination on me and by throwing insults and name calling you will put me in a lesser light to my fellow PERB members. I could easily do the same to you and others at Fantasy, but I will not stoop to that level. I will say that I have been to most of the other studios in town and have seen dozens of SP's (including some lovely ladies who are members here) and am always welcome back with open arms. They will tell you that I have always been a true gentleman and always pay them the utmost respect. I have never and I repeat NEVER, had any sort of problems except at Fantasy. Why is that?

By the way, I know we have had a session together when you worked at Penthouse, but how easily you forget that I had to remind of that when I met you again at Paradise. Just ask your former co-worker (you know who she is) who was standing there at the time.

In closing I would like to thank Alberta Mod for re-opening this thread and giving me the chance to state my side of the story. Hopefully this will now be the end of it and we'll just let the other Perb members decide on what they want to believe. :)

pargolfer

Jun 30, 2003
FEES

Basic Math 101

OLD FEE 200

NEW FEE
F/S up to an HOUR 220
room fee increase 5
other increase 15
TOTAL increase 20

THE UNDENIABLE RIGHT OF AN MP OR SP OR CLIENT TO DECIDE WHAT, WHEN AND WITH WHOM

PRICELESS

trawler

Love this Hobby
Aug 9, 2003
Edmonton
I'm not putting me small snout ...

in this debate! But I do have some advice for eveyone on the thread. Make Love not War its more fun to read! Nuff said.

Melanie

Nov 29, 2003
Fantasy Island
LOL wow! Where shall I start, first off your post was very well written, I’m sure you put much thought into it…I was waiting. However I did think you would just start a rebuttal thread of your own. Thx to the Mod for saving you the trouble.

Pussyman,

In this pretty little head is a great big brain that I try to use often. I put a lot of thought into my post (as I believe did you) and don’t believe I have lied. You say different then a hefty handful of girls who should I believe?

You?

Or the same story I’ve heard from different girls with slight variations. Did I do any different then what a police officer does? Interview the witness’ then approach the suspect? I don’t think so…then again that’s just me. Should I maybe have done it in a more private manner? Probably, but it’s too late for that now.

To insinuate your perb reviewing capabilities to an SP is in as such a veiled threat. Maybe you just can’t grasp the concept of feeling like you’re going into a room knowing that everything and anything you may do; could very well be the wrong thing and could warrant you a bad review. Ludicrous no slimy yes. I pride myself on my work, as do many. I have a career within grasp and goals I wish to secure in life, but for now this is my livelihood. To belittle my work in an open forum is taking my pride. Who wouldn’t be afraid of that? As for Insecure HELL YA! I’m adult enough to admit it. You tell me one girl who isn’t the least bit nervous or insecure entering a session with a professed perb reviewer. If that isn’t Perb Power what is? As for Rebecca I would hope she agrees.

The Canbest issue was regarding a girl I don’t know and cannot talk to, so in short I take the fifth on that. I can say Jesse did and still does appreciate what you did. Honestly though what does it matter? That was 3 years ago and we are dealing with now. Your hatred towards Jesse and your comments as of late on not one but many threads regarding Fantasy cannot make you so blind you don’t see how it reflects on the studio and on us girls, girls you supposedly adore. The purpose of my original posting was to clear the air regarding the issues: One being the reasoning for Fantasy girls not posting; affirming the rate changes and well to hopefully shut you up. But hey the worms are out so let em squirm. Why can’t you just be happy with what you have? People respect you here keep it as such. Enjoy Lillith, Gabrielle and Alex heck all the various flavors Supreme spa has to offer. The warmth of Gina at Penthouse and her array of beauties, embrace it rather then spending your time on the boards continually reminding many of us your dislike for Fantasy’s owner.

Discretion is in the eye of the beholder (hope that gives you a good ole’ chuckle too)

Sometimes girls share info to help each other out it’s good to know key points about a client usually to ensure that they have a better time. I’m sure most would agree it’s not a devilish plot to scorn you. However there is the flip side when girls have a bad experience. Sometimes they may not be gracious in their detail of events even more so when they have been ripped off. Need I say more on why it is relevant to share information?

“I don't need every one in town to know what's going on between me and my SP.”
That one just puzzles me if you didn’t want everyone to know then why the heck are you here posting reviews on Perb in the first place? Pussyman to put you in a lesser light would be to put you in the dark. You assassinate your own character in your negativity and whining trust me you don’t need my help. As for insults I’m sorry I can’t help myself you make it easy and I dislike you shitty of me, shitty for you. So shoot what you have on Fantasy I hope most board members would take it with a grain of salt due to the knowing you and all of this. In the end though consider all those who don’t and will read your continual negative posts and know that those girls you so adore will be left to pick up the pieces.

In closing I did receive a refresher course on who you were at Paradise in my defense I did take a year and a half off. Excuse me if I don’t remember everyone immediately, it took some thought but I eventually did. Coincidently didn’t you introduce yourself as Pussyman? Or was that Alex? Interesting don’t you think?

I think that covers everything. Any more questions can be forwarded to my pm as I agree this should probably stop sometime soon. However I will respond if I feel I have to I’m sure you understand Pussyman.
Night all hope you enjoyed the read, it’s way past my bedtime and my very cruel trainer has his way with me tomorrow morning. Hugs and Kisses, Mel

P.S. Pussyman, Jesse invites you to come in and have a meet and greet in person to clear the air, as she will not take private conversations into an open forum as you have.

Melanie

Nov 29, 2003
Fantasy Island
Sorry babe I wasn't trying to drag you into this at all but you were already in it compliments of Pussyman. I'm sure everyone here knows you worked at Paradise as did I. Who else are they going to figure the introduction was with from his post? I'm pretty damn sure the introduction was as Pussyman and then later on we shared a read of a card he gave you that contained his real name does that help jog the memory a bit? Remember the monopoonagamous? (sp?)

Nothing bad has been said about you that wasn't my intention at all if you don't want to be involved then don't be, I'd rather not put you into a compromising position. I'm trying to be as honest as possible here my intention is not to harm anyone rather just get a certain member off the "I hate Fantasy bandwagon." Hope that helps.

Mar 13, 2004
TOMMYO said:
Melanie keep up the good work that you ladies do over at Fantasy.I posted awhile ago about it being a personality thing between the ladies and the gents and if you guys are having a bad session with a lady then keep it to yourself and move on to another studio or to another lady.There are alot more fish in the deep blue sea. I believe that Jessie has her rights as an owner to let or not let her Ladies post on Perb.Way to go Jessie as I am a Fantasy Fan and will keep going there .
I somewhat agree with you but not completely. Yes there is sometimes just a clash of personalities but there are also the girls who do not jive with anybody. Some girls have a zombie attitude towards the customers that is not appreciated.

This thread certainly illustrates your point and the solution is very simple. Pman should just not visit Fantasy again. The service at Fantasy is always above and beyond thus the only problem can be personality clashes.

You are further saying that bad sessions should not be posted on perb. Why are you reading this board for then? I read it to avoid really bad sessions. When a girl gets repeated bad reviews it usually spells trouble.

Alberta Mod

Banned
Mar 10, 2004
OK....I think EVERYONE has now had a chance to post their $0.02 and the air should be cleared.

Thread will now be closed for the fourth and final time.

AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vancouver Escorts