Eva Comfortable spa

Jjwattj

New member
May 9, 2026
2
3
1
I have to post this as she’s a gem and these threads have helped me a lot. Never thought I’d go into this spa but something intrigued me. Definitely go check her out. From Montreal doesn’t want to come back because lack of business. Show her some love. She bb level…
 

barry22

Member
Mar 16, 2025
20
2
8
I have to post this as she’s a gem and these threads have helped me a lot. Never thought I’d go into this spa but something intrigued me. Definitely go check her out. From Montreal doesn’t want to come back because lack of business. Show her some love. She bb level…
Age, ethnicity, details plsss
 

Big_Guy_Rye

Pragmatic Pariah
May 7, 2018
1,025
916
113
Everywhere in BC
I was just about to start a thread on this, apparently word got around that fast..... I second this positive review.

I was just at Comfortable Spa two days ago, and was lucky enough to meet Eva right as I walked through the door.

She was great, petite girl, tight body, great breasts, a little quiet, but applied her craft well... used her entire body to do the massage, even crawled on my back and worked it with her knees.... Couldn't tell if this was a massage or a wrestling match, but it worked because my back felt great afterward.... on the flip, she fed me her breasts for a while, before assuming the 69 position and spent most of the event doing that, before sensing I was about to bust, then rolled on the condom and rode me until I did.
 

SammyJams

Comfortably Numb
Dec 9, 2021
192
131
43
I agree with both reviews and had a similar experience. I saw Eva this morning for hh and going to add a few more details.

Her looks and body are amazing! Beautiful face, amazing augmented boobs, huge with nice shape and soft to the touch. Nice responsive nipples. Her pussy is a tight coin slot and fully waxed top to bottom. Nicely shaped ass to die for. DATY, DATO, 69 and multiple positions with a firm massage to kill the remaining time. No kissing for me but I didn’t try either. Pics on ad are perfectly representative of Eva, no surprises.BBBJ was an option for me and not an extra amount (YMMV). 200 for hh.

Now the bad news, today is her last day. I think til around 11 this evening. This was the absolute best AMP experience I’ve had outside of Vancouver. Check her out, tik tok, tik, tok….
 

yougotmail

Member
Aug 27, 2026
24
25
13
I agree with both reviews and had a similar experience. I saw Eva this morning for hh and going to add a few more details.

Her looks and body are amazing! Beautiful face, amazing augmented boobs, huge with nice shape and soft to the touch. Nice responsive nipples. Her pussy is a tight coin slot and fully waxed top to bottom. Nicely shaped ass to die for. DATY, DATO, 69 and multiple positions with a firm massage to kill the remaining time. No kissing for me but I didn’t try either. Pics on ad are perfectly representative of Eva, no surprises.BBBJ was an option for me and not an extra amount (YMMV). 200 for hh.

Now the bad news, today is her last day. I think til around 11 this evening. This was the absolute best AMP experience I’ve had outside of Vancouver. Check her out, tik tok, tik, tok….
do you know if she's headed back to Montreal or Vancouver?
 
Vancouver Escorts