To be clear about Candy... she is NOT a FS, BJ, or even HE provider?... Straight up massage only?
Handy. Read the posts as it’s already in hereTo be clear about Candy... she is NOT a FS, BJ, or even HE provider?... Straight up massage only?
Lilly James ( google it ) in Vernon is good fun Cass in Kelowna on Leolist is up there. All the other good talent is gone for what you areNude massages with touching for the win! Had a terrific time with April in Vernon, but would love to repeat that experience with others too. Such a fantasy of mine. Do any of these fine massage ladies do nude and/or allow touching?
What about Maggie Magnolia? I see she specializes in massage and lists nuru as an option, have always been curious to try that...Lilly James ( google it ) in Vernon is good fun Cass in Kelowna on Leolist is up there. All the other good talent is gone for what you are
Looking for
She looks funWhat about Maggie Magnolia? I see she specializes in massage and lists nuru as an option, have always been curious to try that...
I have a tough time finding reviews of her, but what I have read is great. Duos with Willow in the past, too. Colour me curious!She looks fun
Seems that Cass has a new website with different options than I've previously seen listed (or maybe new to me?) There's a lingerie welcome, nuru, sensual shower, a Signature Spa Escape looks fun. Is this actually new, and/or a new location, or just a new website? Has anyone gone for these extras?Lilly James ( google it ) in Vernon is good fun Cass in Kelowna on Leolist is up there. All the other good talent is gone for what you are
Looking for
Hi I've been a regular of Cass's for sometime now. Her website and some of the spa add-on’s (experiences) are new. Cedar & Stone Spa for Men is a new refreshing face, Cass has added a few more options, including the Cuddle Corner and spa extras, while keeping the same relaxing massage experience many who are regulars may already know.Seems that Cass has a new website with different options than I've previously seen listed (or maybe new to me?) There's a lingerie welcome, nuru, sensual shower, a Signature Spa Escape looks fun. Is this actually new, and/or a new location, or just a new website? Has anyone gone for these extras?
Does Cass actually get naked for the massage? Does she allow any reciprocal touching?
And is Bailey still around?
i haven’t seen any mention of her but I did see Katrina recently.And is Bailey still around?
She back at work ? She broke her arm or somethingthe lady jn Leolist whose ad reads “real spectacular real massage” offers nude massage with touching. I like big breasts so I was in heaven.
I don’t know about that. For what it’s worth, her ad is up right now.She back at work ? She broke her arm or something
Does Katrina only do topless and HJ? Seems expensive at $200 just for thati haven’t seen any mention of her but I did see Katrina recently.
I would pay that but turned 60 and got kicked out of the clubDoes Katrina only do topless and HJ? Seems expensive at $200 just for that
2 weeks ago she was out. Her ad was under then as well. I like her , takes some direction. However I don't need to se that nudeI don’t know about that. For what it’s worth, her ad is up right now.
Her ad says body slides. I’ve only seen her once. She was nude and allowed light touching.Does Katrina only do topless and HJ? Seems expensive at $200 just for that





