Eraser Nipples

Elmore

Well-known member
Sep 30, 2011
2,593
1,275
113
North Shore
Short mature south chinese girl, decent ass and small perky boobs on a tight figure and she is pretty erotic IMO smaller cuteish type lady she gives a great handjob and back massage

HJ is an tight fast grip jackhammer technique
Are her nipples mostly just long or were they thick also?
 

hushvino

New member
Mar 9, 2026
19
18
3
If people remember Queenie from back in the day or Cici/Summer who did massage only at ISpa in Poco they will know the difference between big nipples and huge nipples.

In terms of volume, (length and nipple thickness) CiCi would probably be literally 3x the size of Helen

Savannah from PDC is right up there with Helen as having big nipples. She used to have a pic in her ad but LL probably made her remove it.
Please tell me you had the opportunity to try Simone Love before she retired! Her nipples were incredible!!
 

Elmore

Well-known member
Sep 30, 2011
2,593
1,275
113
North Shore
Please tell me you had the opportunity to try Sximone Love before she retired! Her nipples were incredible!!
I did actually.
Yes she had big nipples but when I mentioned CiCi I am talking about next level. Nothing like Helen formerly of Swan or Danina's (never saw them but saw pics).
Cici has nipples like these:

https://spankbang.com/7nwvg/video/these+be+juicy

That might be too much for some and not what the OP is even looking for when referring to eraser nips.

That said. Simone had some big ones especially for having large naturals, it was rare.
 

blondeluver

Ultimate lover
Jan 27, 2003
1,015
1,039
113
North Vancouver
I did actually.
Yes she had big nipples but when I mentioned CiCi I am talking about next level. Nothing like Helen formerly of Swan or Danina's (never saw them but saw pics).
Cici has nipples like these:

https://spankbang.com/7nwvg/video/these+be+juicy

That might be too much for some and not what the OP is even looking for when referring to eraser nips.

That said. Simone had some big ones especially for having large naturals, it was rare.
Agree. I sure miss her. She is a very fine lady.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jenna PDC
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts