Asian Fever

Emmie PDC 8140

Fooker

Well-known member
Sep 12, 2019
653
816
93
Westend
Damn she looks cute as hell. Most (not all) of the providers using PDC condos seem to be older/bigger or whatever, not my cup of tea. She looks like one of the better ones, physically.

If she charges $320/hr working independently or out of an apartment, why would she work at Great Pharaoh for $210/hr?
I think there’s some safety and ease, just working in a spa and waiting for johns to roll through. A lot less time and money commitment than renting a condo/PDC and advertising and screening etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TauntingTee

riggert

Well-known member
Mar 4, 2010
174
249
63
Damn she looks cute as hell. Most (not all) of the providers using PDC condos seem to be older/bigger or whatever, not my cup of tea. She looks like one of the better ones, physically.



I think there’s some safety and ease, just working in a spa and waiting for johns to roll through. A lot less time and money commitment than renting a condo/PDC and advertising and screening etc.
Emmie is great, my #1 in 2025 and the pictures don't even do her justice. Good personality too, she is a little blunt but in a good way and a sweet girl
 

Jenna PDC

Well-known member
Mar 29, 2023
377
631
93
Damn she looks cute as hell. Most (not all) of the providers using PDC condos seem to be older/bigger or whatever, not my cup of tea. She looks like one of the better ones, physically.



I think there’s some safety and ease, just working in a spa and waiting for johns to roll through. A lot less time and money commitment than renting a condo/PDC and advertising and screening etc.
Not true - pink diamond has a range from early 20s and up. Spinners to BBW. Just gotta look at the ads we are a very diverse group
 

riggert

Well-known member
Mar 4, 2010
174
249
63
How was her attitude and enthusiasm? When I saw her last before her hiatus; it had definitely dropped off
I have seen her 3 times since coming back and her attitude and enthusiasm are great! I also saw her right before her hiatus and although I had a great time it was obvious she needed a break but she seems fully recharged now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HomerSexual
Vancouver Escorts