Ella Lauryn - 5296

ernie_

Member
Aug 5, 2022
19
58
13
Risky. She's new, and if the reviews and photos are genuine, she might be the closest thing to a perfect SP you'll find. Maybe she really is the real deal, who know.

That said, I've been around long enough as a Perbster to know that when something looks too perfect, it's usually worth keeping a healthy dose of skepticism. I've fallen into enough traps over the years to know better than to take the hype at face value.
 

Originalscrappydoo

Well-known member
Jan 17, 2017
349
480
63
there is no scam there is two friends working together and providing great non rushed service, there both young cute and whit. Both have separate rooms
Funny. Signed up only weeks ago. Not a single review, or contribution, but have posted to defend 3 ladies negative reviews.
Carry on.
Im just gonna listen to some Jay Z Big Pimpin
 

harrystyle

Member
Jun 22, 2023
42
72
18
I did it about 30 min ago. Its legit. Kinda girls you see in amatuer porn productions. Like Ex-cogi . I dont know why certain members here; make accusations and statements without any real evidence backing them. The only thing is maybe to some she may not look 18 (she is taller). But she definitely is. She looks like the type of girl that would be a hostess at a restaurant if that makes sense. Great time tbh
 
Last edited:
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts