Massage Adagio

Elena EOA

leooooms

New member
Aug 4, 2024
11
12
3
Had an hour spent with her. Guys she’s outstanding. Beautiful young lady. She’s short but has amazing body. Definitely one of the best I have seen for sure. I guess she’s around 25, her bbbj was on the top tier. Treat her well and have fun guys.
Face:9
Body:10
service:10
 
H

helgenwiener

I agree shes attractive and provides good service, would put her around 30 tho. She's petite, curvy, her boobs are quite big and very nice and natural. She's very well groomed. Smooth soft skin, nice nails, understated makeup. Her service is more slow and sensual than frantic, which is my jam. I think like 75% of the session was BJ which was lovely. Very sweet/easy/pleasant to interact with, tho her English want great.
 

Dabbles

Well-known member
Oct 19, 2018
591
861
93
What about kissing. I don’t like it when they just purse their lips and peck. I like a good open mouthed kiss
 

Harv4113

Member
Jan 18, 2023
18
27
13
I will agree with the first two posts about Elena. I thought she was very pretty and looks similar to the last two photos in the ad . I would say she is maybe 5' tall with a small , but curvy figure. Large breasts for her size and they feel natural . She provided a very good shower experience with lots of rubbing and a bbbj. We dried off and to the bed where I enjoyed dining on her. She isn't shaved and has hair but was trimmed. She gave a great bbbj then we moved onto to covered mish, doggy and a few other positions before I finished in 69 without condom . I enjoyed our time and will repeat.
 

Neelsmith1234

Active member
Dec 19, 2014
237
224
43
Its YMMV, but I had my worst experience at EOA with Elena. Its felt like she didn't want me there and just going through the motions.
 

the shifting load

outch of the bokss..!!
Oct 14, 2025
149
91
28
It’s not a spa, it’s an escort service with imported Asian talent that operates out of condo incalls. They just don’t have a website, they do fine with Leolist ads and consistently solid reviews here.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any results on LL . Do you mind sharing a link
 

pwnageKing

Active member
Feb 21, 2012
319
218
43
I would put Elena on be same level as isla. Very nice looking tits, pretty face, and tight body
 
  • Like
Reactions: leooooms

majordomo

Active member
Oct 8, 2013
522
105
43
very short, ok looking, session was long hard and she takes direction bbbj for at least 30 min of 60 min CIM. not good with cowgirl only does mish or doggy, good FF, bad pussy farts
I saw her earlier this week. Very tiny, nice breasts - couldn’t tell if they were implants, they looked it but were super soft and I couldn’t feel the outline of one. English was near zero which I knew going in.

I tried my best to get some chemistry going but she definitely seemed a bit distant. She was reasonably compliant and gave a solid BBJ and was ok at kissing, but she was quite fastidious about hygiene and required a condom on my fingers for any touching of her pussy. And digits were off the table. And she didn’t respond to any of my go-to DATY techniques that are usually how I can break through any aloofness I encounter. So that kind of response usually sours the session for me entirely.

On the plus side, she did enjoy my obsessive touching of her lovely smooth skin and she can really take quite a pounding. She had no issues with my size after I eased into things which is rare when I see such petite ladies, so I still had a good time - it just wasn’t the session vibe I was hoping for.

If you are down to pound a petite and cute Asian woman in her late 20s/early 30s, you’ll probably have a good time. Otherwise, it seems like she is a real YMMV kind of provider.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Perroviejo447
Vancouver Escorts