Dimsum Filming: Worth It?

VinVan

Well-known member
Feb 22, 2016
1,009
2,254
113
Earth
So you know one time I took my grandson’s ski helmet with a GoPro mount on the front. I wore that helmet to do a pov video and the girl kept laughing… cuz I looked ridiculous being buck naked with a ski helmet pounding her on top. I tried to just pound as hard as I could to just finish fast cuz the helmet was getting so hot and it was giving me a headache….

then a few months later I decided to watch the video and it was actually pretty hot so I started jerking off… well, there was way too much motion so I started to get really nauseous from the wobbly video… I was almost ready to cum so I kept watching but I was already gagging to throw up…. finally I blew my load, thinking it was done, and then I got up off my chair and vertigo kicked in and I barfed up my lunch.

so the moral of the story is, don’t ski moguls, okay?
Just when this thread was heading for the moderator cliff, this redemptive post arrives.

It’s my official nominee for the post of the year!!! 🥇🏆
 
Last edited:

mreffect

Well-known member
Jul 28, 2020
293
580
93
So you know one time I took my grandson’s ski helmet with a GoPro mount on the front. I wore that helmet to do a pov video and the girl kept laughing… cuz I looked ridiculous being buck naked with a ski helmet pounding her on top. I tried to just pound as hard as I could to just finish fast cuz the helmet was getting so hot and it was giving me a headache….

then a few months later I decided to watch the video and it was actually pretty hot so I started jerking off… well, there was way too much motion so I started to get really nauseous from the wobbly video… I was almost ready to cum so I kept watching but I was already gagging to throw up…. finally I blew my load, thinking it was done, and then I got up off my chair and vertigo kicked in and I barfed up my lunch.

so the moral of the story is, don’t ski moguls, okay?
Laughing my ass off reading this story 😂
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts