I am curious how this works. Once we pass the door- just to say hello, handing over the donation and taking a quick rinse usually takes 10 min. Not to judge anyone but I am genuinely curious how the whole situation evolves.
Yes for most . If you’re booking a 15 min be thankful she even offers it as most dont these days . And she’s not overly worried about keeping you as a client TBH . 🙂I am curious how this works. Once we pass the door- just to say hello, handing over the donation and taking a quick rinse usually takes 10 min. Not to judge anyone but I am genuinely curious how the whole situation evolves.
Thanks, just for the record- I personally don't even prefer 30 mins, feels too rushed for me. 1 hour is the sweet spot for me.Yes for most . If you’re booking a 15 min be thankful she even offers it as most dont these days . And she’s not overly worried about keeping you as a client TBH . 🙂
That’s my assumption too. That’s why I am very reluctant to any book a SP who offers a 15 min service. However, a lot of well- reviewed girls here offer 15-min (at least in their ad) and I am kinda confused if I should consider visiting them.If anyone is offering 15 minute service, I doubt she or you care about showering. Which should pose a lot more questions.
That’s a terrible take. People that offer and use 15 minute service don’t value cleanliness? HaaaIf anyone is offering 15 minute service, I doubt she or you care about showering. Which should pose a lot more questions.
100% agree with you, terrible takeThat’s a terrible take. People that offer and use 15 minute service don’t value cleanliness? Haaa






