Deposits & E-Transfers

wintersurfer

Carpe Diem
Jan 26, 2014
You aren't in touch with the point of this thread then. It isn't about getting guys to pay for their tours or expenses. It's about using a deposit to demonstrate your committment to going through with the session that you have booked! It's about PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY. Here's what happens. Here's a fictional story and a fictional provider who may or may not be a paid advertiser on this board. They're theoretical, so not breaking any rules.

On some past Wednesday morning Theoretical Indy Girl (let's call them TIG for short), got a request for an overnight in a city where TIG has no permanent in call. She decides then that she will advertise a mini tour for that weekend, Thursday to Sunday. She books her hotel, her transportation, her ADVERTISING, & she gets ready to go. She runs ads, and several gents reply with enthusiasm, & email text & call to arrange their appointments. The day before she is supposed to travel, she has an overnight, a dinner date, and several shorter bookings too. After making all the arrangements, turning down appointments for her BASE CITY clients, etc, she heads to the tour city.

She arrives at & pays for her hotel...and then opens her email. The client who initially booked & requested her first appointment for the tour, a 5 hour dinner & play date, has emailed to say that his mother's brother's best friend's cousin has been involved in a tragedy, and as such he must regrettably cancel. However, he will happily rebook at some nebulous & undefined future date. Even if every other date is legitimate, that one flake puts a big hole in her pocket! Why? It's highly unlikely she can fill that same block of time on short notice, PLUS she may have turned away other opportunities because of that one date. But more & more often, it isn't just that one date. It is not unknown to have more than one No Call No Show date in a weekend, because for some men, it's a GAME. They want to book the appoinment & fantasize about it. Sure enough, the next day, she has 2 appointments ghost. At the end of the tour, she's broken even on what she spent to get there, to stay there, & to eat while she was there. She didn't enjoy any sightseeing or social interactions with other providers or friends, because she spent time waiting for dates to show up that didn't. Deposits are indications that you're a bona fide client, not a time waster.

I understand the unwillingness to expose your vulnerable information online; here's a way to get around it.

1) Book a date with TIG.
2) As a demonstration of your commitment to the appointment, buy a $50 Visa prepaid card at any gas station, convenience, drug or grocery store that sells them.
3) Take the card out of its packaging.
4) Take a pic of the front & back of the card that clearly shows the dollar value, the number, expiry date, & validation code from the back.
5) Send the pics to the provider. She is then able to use that gift card to pay for advertising. ($50 doesn't go as far as it used to on Le0l1st...but nevertheless, it's $50 she didn't put out of pocket!)
6) SHOW UP FOR THE DATE & have a great time.
If you have done your research on the girl (even better if she is in red), than Erica’s scenario should be the minimum a guy should commit to...

wilde

Sinnear Member
Jun 4, 2003
To the ladies:

Let's say you get a deposit from a customer, he has to cancel last minute due to one of those act of god situations, through no fault of his own (no my dog ate my homework type excuses) and can show proof, if necessary. Do you a) keep the deposit as compensation, b) allow him to use it to book another appointment, or c) refund the deposit if another appointment is not in the cards?

yvrvisitor

Banned
Feb 12, 2015
2 different things

First. I don't like nor want to do deposit with unknown (to me) SPs. Mainly because I run the risk of losing $, but it also shows my full name on the transfer.
That being said, I have done etransfers for my entire session (when I didnt have canadian $ on me) with some SPs I have seen a few times. For example, I do etransfer with 4151 group as I feel comfortable with them and visited many times.

I can see hesitations from married pooners without separation bank accounts - it will show up funny on statements.

Different topic.
As some mentioned above, touring SPs need to look at their costs (flights and hotels) as investments.
I have no issue with asking for a small deposit as a commitment to show up for an appointment for the 1st time client (it is up to the client to send or not - with password), but I wouldn't like it if a SP say I am spending this much time or money to be ready for the appointment so I need $ up front. (Even tho it may be the same thing but worded differently)

SPs are in business to make money. They need to not cry over their investment if and when it doesn't turn out just like any other business.

And also, we pooners do need to honor appointments if we made them. I hear there are a fair share of no shows in the business.

P3t3rp4n

Jan 10, 2014
2 different things

First. I don't like nor want to do deposit with unknown (to me) SPs. Mainly because I run the risk of losing $, but it also shows my full name on the transfer.
That being said, I have done etransfers for my entire session (when I didnt have canadian $ on me) with some SPs I have seen a few times. For example, I do etransfer with 4151 group as I feel comfortable with them and visited many times.

I can see hesitations from married pooners without separation bank accounts - it will show up funny on statements.

Different topic.
As some mentioned above, touring SPs need to look at their costs (flights and hotels) as investments.
I have no issue with asking for a small deposit as a commitment to show up for an appointment for the 1st time client (it is up to the client to send or not - with password), but I wouldn't like it if a SP say I am spending this much time or money to be ready for the appointment so I need $ up front. (Even tho it may be the same thing but worded differently)

SPs are in business to make money. They need to not cry over their investment if and when it doesn't turn out just like any other business.

And also, we pooners do need to honor appointments if we made them. I hear there are a fair share of no shows in the business.
Very well said!

I think that is just the cost of doing business, if it’s a risk a lady cannot take then perhaps she should stay local and not be touring.

No shows happen on both sides, even the most reputable SWs ditch and no show some times.

Also realistically I do not think any SW would a refund a deposit due to a cancelation. Perhaps they might credit you on your next booking but even that can be a long shot.

badbadboy

Nov 2, 2006
In Lust Mostly
You aren't in touch with the point of this thread then. It isn't about getting guys to pay for their tours or expenses. It's about using a deposit to demonstrate your committment to going through with the session that you have booked! It's about PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY. Here's what happens. Here's a fictional story and a fictional provider who may or may not be a paid advertiser on this board. They're theoretical, so not breaking any rules.

On some past Wednesday morning Theoretical Indy Girl (let's call them TIG for short), got a request for an overnight in a city where TIG has no permanent in call. She decides then that she will advertise a mini tour for that weekend, Thursday to Sunday. She books her hotel, her transportation, her ADVERTISING, & she gets ready to go. She runs ads, and several gents reply with enthusiasm, & email text & call to arrange their appointments. The day before she is supposed to travel, she has an overnight, a dinner date, and several shorter bookings too. After making all the arrangements, turning down appointments for her BASE CITY clients, etc, she heads to the tour city.

She arrives at & pays for her hotel...and then opens her email. The client who initially booked & requested her first appointment for the tour, a 5 hour dinner & play date, has emailed to say that his mother's brother's best friend's cousin has been involved in a tragedy, and as such he must regrettably cancel. However, he will happily rebook at some nebulous & undefined future date. Even if every other date is legitimate, that one flake puts a big hole in her pocket! Why? It's highly unlikely she can fill that same block of time on short notice, PLUS she may have turned away other opportunities because of that one date. But more & more often, it isn't just that one date. It is not unknown to have more than one No Call No Show date in a weekend, because for some men, it's a GAME. They want to book the appoinment & fantasize about it. Sure enough, the next day, she has 2 appointments ghost. At the end of the tour, she's broken even on what she spent to get there, to stay there, & to eat while she was there. She didn't enjoy any sightseeing or social interactions with other providers or friends, because she spent time waiting for dates to show up that didn't. Deposits are indications that you're a bona fide client, not a time waster.

I understand the unwillingness to expose your vulnerable information online; here's a way to get around it.

1) Book a date with TIG.
2) As a demonstration of your commitment to the appointment, buy a $50 Visa prepaid card at any gas station, convenience, drug or grocery store that sells them.
3) Take the card out of its packaging.
4) Take a pic of the front & back of the card that clearly shows the dollar value, the number, expiry date, & validation code from the back.
5) Send the pics to the provider. She is then able to use that gift card to pay for advertising. ($50 doesn't go as far as it used to on Le0l1st...but nevertheless, it's $50 she didn't put out of pocket!)
6) SHOW UP FOR THE DATE & have a great time.
That's a very good example :thumb:

Interesting read and shows what a lot of touring ladies have to put up with when booking longer sessions. If guys are serious about seeing a touring SP, ponying up a 25% deposit to guarantee their spot especially for longer dates. If the visiting SP doesn't get the deposit, the session should not be considered confirmed.

mother's, brother's, cousin's best friend; I sure hope the excuses are never that contrived.

Mr Quim

Cunnilingus Connoisseur
Jan 14, 2007
The beautiful Fraser Valley !
I can understand why gentlemen are hesitant to send deposits and e-transfers when booking an SP.

But I love Vancouver. I love the energy, the multiculturalism, and the opulence. I love the men and the providers I've had the pleasure of meeting in the Rainy City, and so...with trepidation...I'm planning a few small tours in Vancouver, and I'm asking for a 20% deposit on bookings.

Twenty percent is not a large amount of money, but it *hopefully* indicates that the gentleman is serious about actually meeting me.

To the men: Is this a good compromise? What can I do as a provider to assuage your fears and show that I'm sincere in my intentions?

To the SPs: Do you request deposits? Why or why not?

I think Priya, is making potential Clients aware, of what She'll require to make a Booking with her .

And, She's looking for some Feedback, on that necessary requirement ?

Thanks to Erica, for an insightful Reply, for anyone having a tough Time connecting the Dots !
On why a Lady, would want to take, this approach ?

It's really about, Clients commiting to an Appointment, They arranged . Try cancelling on your Dentist, without 24 Hours Notice, and see what happens ?

Just to clarify, We're talking about reputable, well respected, well Reviewed Ladies .
Not unknown, Fly by Night Scammers, You found on some other Site ?

IMHO, It's not just limited, to "Travelling Ladies" ?
Any Ladies, who share an Incall, are pretty much in the same Boat in regards to possible "No Shows" ?

We can all thank the less than chivalrous Characters, such as the One, in Post #33 for creating this Situation ?

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?238079-Duo-with-Selena-Latina-and-Tia-Luxx/page3

Selena gave Him, two chances, and He cancelled both Times 5 minutes before the Appointment ? Now, that's a WOT !

Please give Me an Example, of any of these ?
A Lawyer, who won't require a Retainer ?
A Contractor, who'll start your Renovation, without a Deposit ?
A Hospital, that will Admit You, without prove of Coverage ?

All pretty much, the same Business Model ?

I'll leave You, with one last Example, that's really not much different ?

I usually book my Trip south, for early in the New Year, sometime in the Fall to take advantage of some Early-Bird Specials .

The catch is, I've got put down a 10% Deposit, right away !
Fully pay for the Trip, before Christmas .
And, I won't even be sipping any Cervezas, or Margaritas until February .
And We're talking a Trip for 2, for 2 Weeks, costing $5-6K .

Not to mention, if some unforseen Emergency arises, and We have to cancel ?
Shit, I never buy Cancellation Insurance ! LOL
Another, added Cost ?

We all have choices to make...
Just, another One !

Cheers

P.S. And Guys wonder why, some of the Ladies, Double-Book a Time slot ? LOL

Last edited:

Addison Cortez

Addixion
Sep 14, 2017
The point is, we don’t sit around in lingerie with vibrators in our asses (not 24/7 anyways)... we shop, we go to the gym, we eat, spa, sleep... it takes two-three hours of our lives to get to the incall then to prepare for a date with you and then you just don’t come??? I could have been enjoying my life. Is it fun getting ready for a date or is it the date itself you enjoy? I mean in real life.. is it packing for a holiday that is fun or is it the holiday?? Is it winding the fishing line onto the fishing reel or is it reeling in the fish that is the fun part?? So basically you have ruined my day and likely my plans for the day, taken up at least TWO HOURS of my time and now I have to pay for the fuel loss or missed appointments I made in my personal life because I made you my priority... and I’m not even getting to have the fun I anticipated. You have ruined my day (for at least that hour). So if you can’t appreciate that and show your SUPPORT, I am happy if you don’t deposit and go elsewhere. I have the best and most respectful clientele because I don’t need shitty ones. It’s a two way street and if you wanna keep it that way you have to pay your taxes

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
I think Priya, is making potential Clients aware, of what She'll require to make a Booking with her .

And, She's looking for some Feedback, on that requirement ?

Thanks to Erica, for an insightful Reply, for anyone having a tough Time connecting the Dots...

P.S. And Guys wonder why, some of the Ladies, Double-Book a Time slot ? LOL
In my totally theoretical example, TIG doesn't ever double book because she comsiders THAT unethical.

Addison Cortez

Addixion
Sep 14, 2017
In my totally theoretical example, TIG doesn't ever double book because she comsiders THAT unethical.
A cabbie told me, if you call two cab companies and take the faster one it is, by law, fraud... so that makes “you” fraudulent client lol

Pretty_Priya

Oct 1, 2016
Mid-Island (Vancouver Island)
For me, deposits are not a deal breaker. I will tend to be more lenient with any client who has a glowing reference from another provider, although if I've never met you before, this can still be iffy.

And yes, I would consider a gift card in lieu of an e-transfer if that allows for more anonymity for the client.

At the end of the day, I'm not looking to get rich off of people's deposits. I put a lot of time, love, and care into arranging my dates, and I generally don't book more than one date per day...sometimes two in exceptional cases...so when I arrange to meet someone, I want to know that they're actually going to show up.

As Kamivix pointed out--we love what we do, and it's disappointing when you set up a beautiful scenario for somebody and they don't show up, or they cancel last minute.

I would hope that if someone books with me, they are as excited as I am, and they make a genuine effort to show up. If they can't make it, I would hope that they would let me know with as much notice as possible.

Addison Cortez

Addixion
Sep 14, 2017
I do make acceptions often, as some perb members already know... if someone politely requests a specific appointment time and gives me the information I request, I do often wave the deposit. I’d rather it all at once anyways... but!! If they clearly don’t respect me or my booking requirements I won’t even answer the request nevermind asking for deposit.

Mr Quim

Cunnilingus Connoisseur
Jan 14, 2007
The beautiful Fraser Valley !
Exactly! TIG has been in a position where a client books two SPs on the same day, sends texts to BOTH saying "any chance I can see you earlier?" & then standing her up...in theory.
Thanks. I worked hard at that. It isn't my intent to take sides, or self promote. I understand BOTH the points of view here.

It's called dispassionate discourse. It's not rocket surgery!

Nice, doesn’t break a single rule! lol

Great insightful Posts, add so much !

Very intriguing at the least, and not to be missed, IMHO ?

What am I missing, around here ?

Cheers

P.S. Just a little more Insight, into why, We're having this Discussion ?

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?237888-Local-SPs-vs-Travelling-SPs&highlight=Travelling+SP

Lalani's Post #3, has some great insight to ponder, of what's really involved to visit a City .
Especially, for "No Show" Clients !
One thing, She may have overlooked to include, was the uncompensated Travel-Time involved, to get to the destination City ?
All of these Ladies, are investing 3-6 Hours each Way, of their own Lives to get here . And not exciting Time I might add, going through Security, and waiting to Board a Plane or a Ferry .

Something, a lot of Men, probably can't appreciate ?

I wonder how many Guys, would Sign-Up for an "Out of Town" Shut-Down Job, that didn't include Travel-Time ? LOL
Exactly my Point !

Last edited:

MissingOne

awake but not woke
Jan 2, 2006
An example that is sort of double-booking: once I was having a massage with a woman who answered her phone during the massage, and talked with a guy who wanted to book. She gave him a time that was exactly the time at which my one-hour appointment was to end. After she hung up, I pointed out that she hadn't allowed any time for me to shower, get dressed and get out. She airily said "Oh, he won't show up." Sure enough, he didn't show, at least not at the appointed time. She guessed correctly; how she could have been so sure I don't know. Experience and intuition maybe. Still, I thought it was bad form and kind of rude to me. I liked her massage, and had seen her two or three times, but I never booked with her again after that episode.

FreeG

Dec 25, 2015
I’ve gained much more respect for deposits since following SW’s on social media. Now, I’m sure SOME over-exaggerate to a degree the amount of time lost/wasted but when it’s every single one, you start getting a sense the depth of the problem and the potential impact to attracting more visitors to any particular city.

No doubt there have been some SW thieves as well, but that’s where some research should help you.

TaraGreen

Apr 1, 2018
Vancouver, BC
www.taragreen.ca
What a coincidence, I've also just started asking for deposits from new clients. So far I've been thrilled with the very positive reception!

I made a totally discreet and nondescript email address for clients to send either an etransfer or an amazon gift card. Very easy! Sure a few people will balk at that, but you still won't be losing as much as you would through last-minute cancellations. Plus you are well respected, so anyone who thinks you're going to ruin your reputation by running away with their 50 dollar deposit is crazy.

I'm so happy that I'm seeing this becoming a trend among providers. It really changes your entire day when you don't have to worry about your next client bailing at the last minute. I wish I had done this ages ago!

Good luck to you :)
I am actually starting to request deposits for new clients as well. I agree if you are well respected, which you are, then no one needs to worry about your scamming them..... T x

Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts