curvy asians?

dotjpeg

Active member
Oct 27, 2023
106
54
28
I've been reading reviews of Rebecca XDS, but they're quite varied and I can't tell if she looks like Kim Kardashian, is normal with big tits and ass, or is simply fat. Not that there's anything wrong with any of those options, but I'd like to have the correct idea before booking, naturally.

In any case, that does make me want to ask who DOES fit the bill of curvy asians currently active. Big tits and big ass are most important of course, and I much prefer naturals. I'm not so picky as to mandate a tiny waist, but I would like a curvy figure, not just big everything. Something like Rio Ohara pictured below, who actually used to be at XDS, or Connie Perignon and Christie McFit in this video: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iTqyqnkqnHM

I'd prefer as young as possible, but anyone under 30 will do. English proficiency would be ideal, as I don't speak any other languages.

1788746953983.png
 

riel

Forever new member
Jul 11, 2005
334
326
63
Dam! As young as possible.
These curves!
all ears
 

Poonalot87

Member
May 10, 2021
51
40
18
I'm bumping this thread up again since I had a similar inquiry. I've seen Rebecca from xds before and she was great but I'm looking for other options like her.

Are there other xds girls that have big naturals? Could even be another Asian agency, as long as they have a few girls that work.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts