I was paying $700-$750/month just on advertising between Perb, Tryst, LeoList and my website but I stopped paying for Tryst and just use their free lite version as I never really got a lot of bookings through them anyway which saves me about $130/month but still the cost of advertising is extremely high these days and then you factor in the cost of using an incall, transportation and the amount of time wasted on texts/calls from time wasters, no shows & last minute cancellations and were not making as much as guys think we take home. Suddenly $400/hr actually turns into $200 take home and for those of us who are low volume we’re not living the high life but we’re at least able to afford our $2200+/month rent for a 1 bedroom apt. This business can be very mentally, physically and financially taxing so don’t take it personally if you have a less than perfect session, everyone has bad days but being kind, respectful and courteous go a long way in reminding us why we’re in this industry in the first place.