Chinese shemales

darkzero99

New member
Jul 17, 2025
3
1
3
Specifically wondering if anyone knows if we have any provider's that have mainland China shemales here?

Thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: King-kro

wwwrrryyy

New member
Jun 1, 2024
11
9
3
Closest I've seen is Amelia (taiwanese) who travels here about twice a year. I haven't seen Tegan (CD), I think she has a Chinese background as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: darkzero99

T-Banger

Active member
May 15, 2024
185
94
28
Specifically wondering if anyone knows if we have any provider's that have mainland China shemales here?

Thank you!
Nancy, Meg, Cynthia, Juicy Bangkok are all real Asian providers. I have seen each one at least once, sorry I don't know specifics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: darkzero99

darkzero99

New member
Jul 17, 2025
3
1
3
Closest I've seen is Amelia (taiwanese) who travels here about twice a year. I haven't seen Tegan (CD), I think she has a Chinese background as well.
Sorry could I ask which Amelia this is? I've seen mentions of her here and there
 

wwwrrryyy

New member
Jun 1, 2024
11
9
3
Sorry could I ask which Amelia this is? I've seen mentions of her here and there
she's the Taiwanese one on LL that travels here ~2x per year, she doesnt have an Ad up ATM. There's another Amelia on LL that uses stolen pics and has terrible reviews, so be careful with that
 

T-Banger

Active member
May 15, 2024
185
94
28
Closest I've seen is Amelia (taiwanese) who travels here about twice a year. I haven't seen Tegan (CD), I think she has a Chinese background as well.
Have you read or heard from others that Tegan is real and verified?
 
Vancouver Escorts