Companion's name: Carmen
Date of Visit: August 18th, 2026
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 204-772-3805
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eden793sargent.com/
City: Winnipeg
Location: 793 Sargent
Type of Visit: FS
Was the Appointment On-Time? I walked in, but called the previous day about seeing someone at 11 am. I didn't specify who.
Activities: LFK, CBJ, MPOS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes
Donation: $650-$700 I forget the exact amount. I tried to spoil her.
Approximate age of Companion: Mid-Twenties or Early thirties (Unknown).
Hair Color and Length: Long Blonde Hair
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian and/or White
Companion Description: Beautiful, natural body
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely
The Rest of the Story:
This was my second visit to Eden Spas and Body Rubs. My first visit I had no idea what to expect and I came unprepared, but it was my first experience attending an establishment like this. Eden itself is amazing and I highly recommend it. Just go in and be respectful and be a gentleman. I am sure you will have a great time if you do that. I walked in and Carmen was there to introduce herself and she welcome me at the door. She frequently works the phones at Eden and there is a good chance you will see her even if you are there to see someone else. She introduced me to some of the ladies at Eden and I got to choose who to spend my time with. It was a very difficult choice, but I came with flowers and Carmen offered to spend some time with me as well. Naturally, I chose to spend my time with her, but I really want to come back and see some of the other girls.
Once again I prefer to keep the spicy details to myself, but she was very sensual which I liked. She gave me a massage and she let me give her a massage. We had a lot of fun and I would like to believe she enjoyed herself as well.
I definitely want to see Carmen again and I highly recommend Eden Spa in general as well.
Date of Visit: August 18th, 2026
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 204-772-3805
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eden793sargent.com/
City: Winnipeg
Location: 793 Sargent
Type of Visit: FS
Was the Appointment On-Time? I walked in, but called the previous day about seeing someone at 11 am. I didn't specify who.
Activities: LFK, CBJ, MPOS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes
Donation: $650-$700 I forget the exact amount. I tried to spoil her.
Approximate age of Companion: Mid-Twenties or Early thirties (Unknown).
Hair Color and Length: Long Blonde Hair
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian and/or White
Companion Description: Beautiful, natural body
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely
The Rest of the Story:
This was my second visit to Eden Spas and Body Rubs. My first visit I had no idea what to expect and I came unprepared, but it was my first experience attending an establishment like this. Eden itself is amazing and I highly recommend it. Just go in and be respectful and be a gentleman. I am sure you will have a great time if you do that. I walked in and Carmen was there to introduce herself and she welcome me at the door. She frequently works the phones at Eden and there is a good chance you will see her even if you are there to see someone else. She introduced me to some of the ladies at Eden and I got to choose who to spend my time with. It was a very difficult choice, but I came with flowers and Carmen offered to spend some time with me as well. Naturally, I chose to spend my time with her, but I really want to come back and see some of the other girls.
Once again I prefer to keep the spicy details to myself, but she was very sensual which I liked. She gave me a massage and she let me give her a massage. We had a lot of fun and I would like to believe she enjoyed herself as well.
I definitely want to see Carmen again and I highly recommend Eden Spa in general as well.





