Massage Adagio
Jerkmate

Brooke 4739

avinas

Jan 20, 2015
Wouldn't recommend. Photos are real but it's purely a fuck and go experience. No emotion and a bit of a clock watcher. I was in and out in like 15 even though I booked hh as it was a rushed situation.

Big_Guy_Rye

Pragmatic Pariah
May 7, 2018
Everywhere in BC
Wouldn't recommend. Photos are real but it's purely a fuck and go experience. No emotion and a bit of a clock watcher. I was in and out in like 15 even though I booked hh as it was a rushed situation.
What about attitude, and actual skill?

Kamloops is a pretty dry place, regardless I'd be happy to just find any legit girl that would DO the job at this point.

Reactions: Hotchocolate

avinas

Jan 20, 2015
What about attitude, and actual skill?

Kamloops is a pretty dry place, regardless I'd be happy to just find any legit girl that would DO the job at this point.
I mean, if you're looking for an in and out situation then nothing to stop you my man. She's a real sp and the price is standard. Attitude was just ok. No emotion. As for skill nothing to write Yom about. She wasn't very proactive.

Gingerboy26

Jul 17, 2021
I saw her last night and ended up extending for 2 more hours , I feel it’s how you connect with her. Me and her vibes really well had some drinks and cuddles.