PERB In Need of Banner

Bonnie 5054

Zesty Pinecone

New member
Sep 26, 2026
2
0
1
Looking for intel and experience on her.

I have been watching her ad, and trying to figure out if it’s legit. She looks like fun, but there is a red flag that pops out for me: 613 area code.

Has anyone tried to contact her?
 

retiredyeah123

New member
Sep 13, 2026
2
1
3
Looking for intel and experience on her.

I have been watching her ad, and trying to figure out if it’s legit. She looks like fun, but there is a red flag that pops out for me: 613 area code.

Has anyone tried to contact her?
I know of her from Ottawa ACode 613. I never met her. But did meet up with her Freind KEZ also from Ottawa. They moved to Vernon Sept 2026.
Last I saw they had Ads on LOCANTO, let me know If you see other postings I will check them out for you.
They are down to earth kinky girl next door type !
 
Vancouver Escorts