Asian Fever

Bodhiya Thai Richmond

gneric20

Member
Oct 20, 2024
68
19
8
Is there any information about Bodhiya Thai in Richmond? The website looks legit but no prices on services. Plus a call for appointment only seems AMP style.
 

adbeaN0

New member
Jul 16, 2026
13
6
3
I've seen Lisa and Amy there. Have given a short review in a previous thread check my profile. Both provided fantastic massages and great tease/ending. $80 for hh and $100 for 45 were the costs I believe. You can find plenty on here about them keep digging! would totally go visit them again.
 

mangoz

Member
Aug 13, 2015
55
22
8
Is there any information about Bodhiya Thai in Richmond? The website looks legit but no prices on services. Plus a call for appointment only seems AMP style.
The bad: busy location not ideal for sneaking in. And no shower.
The good: everything else. I strolled in off the street and lucked out with Michelle working. I only had a half hour but wow was it worth it. She’s beautiful, a great conversationalist, and gave a pretty good massage too. She seemed to enjoy it too (i get it, it’s a transaction so I’m not banking on anything being real but I had a great time) Be respectful and treat her well, the industry needs to keep the good ones around like her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gneric20 and BB9900

BB9900

I’m new here
Sep 22, 2020
136
259
63
The bad: busy location not ideal for sneaking in. And no shower.
The good: everything else. I strolled in off the street and lucked out with Michelle working. I only had a half hour but wow was it worth it. She’s beautiful, a great conversationalist, and gave a pretty good massage too. She seemed to enjoy it too (i get it, it’s a transaction so I’m not banking on anything being real but I had a great time) Be respectful and treat her well, the industry needs to keep the good ones around like her.
with all the drama about her, nice to see a reasonable and well written review. Thanks bro
 
  • Like
Reactions: gneric20
Vancouver Escorts