Blonde Asians

Mystic321

New member
Nov 11, 2020
10
7
3
I have an affinity for blonde Asian girls with large boobs (either natural or man-made). I haven’t seen any information on a couple girls and wondering if there’s any info out there.

Honeydew at Asian Delight
Giggle at Asian Delight
Silver at K604
Scarlett at Foxy604 (though I suspect it’s the same girl at K604)

I don’t partake in this hobby very often, so am hoping that my time and money is well spent so any info to point me in the right direction is appreciated.
 

Asian Delight

asiandelight.cc
Supporting Member
Oct 10, 2024
46
38
18
asiandelight.cc
I have an affinity for blonde Asian girls with large boobs (either natural or man-made). I haven’t seen any information on a couple girls and wondering if there’s any info out there.

Honeydew at Asian Delight
Giggle at Asian Delight
Silver at K604
Scarlett at Foxy604 (though I suspect it’s the same girl at K604)

I don’t partake in this hobby very often, so am hoping that my time and money is well spent so any info to point me in the right direction is appreciated.
The third one you mentioned is listed as Doyu on our website. So yes, we have three blonde Asians on our roster!

I think you’re already pretty familiar with our website, so you’ll know that all three have reviews available on their profiles.

That being said, if you haven’t had a chance to visit Honeydew yet, she’s an absolute must! Her reviews speak for themselves.

All fantastic options!
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts