Big booty?

Elmore

Well-known member
Sep 30, 2011
2,596
1,280
113
North Shore
Never seen them but Jream has a whole lotta ass and someone recommended Lisey Laveau to me.

And Orchid Spa aka the shit show has a brown girl named Ari that I hear is pulling a great big wagon.
 

GG collective

Work
Supporting Member
Looking for some big booty recommendations, similar to Violet Vancity, Karina Espinosa?
Tiffany green
Looking for some big booty recommendations, similar to Violet Vancity, Karina Espinosa?
Exclusively GG Collective
Tiffany Green & the rest of the Green Girls may be just what you’re looking for. ✨

Browse our profiles and directly reach out to who interests you. website: https://thegreengirlscollective2026.com/profiles

💚 Or join our Telegram to stay up to date with scheduling, availability, and new updates. telgram https://t.me/+LC36YXNshp1lOTYx

tempImagedKCN02.jpg tempImagepjT9rp.jpg Facetune_18-05-2026-21-04-19.jpeg
 

Banger77

Active member
Mar 22, 2008
322
92
28
Cruising in my RV
Tiffany green



Tiffany Green & the rest of the Green Girls may be just what you’re looking for. ✨

Browse our profiles and directly reach out to who interests you. website: https://thegreengirlscollective2026.com/profiles

💚 Or join our Telegram to stay up to date with scheduling, availability, and new updates. telgram https://t.me/+LC36YXNshp1lOTYx

View attachment 186371 View attachment 186372
Could verify that TG has plenty to grab and squeeze😋😋
 
Last edited:

Elmore

Well-known member
Sep 30, 2011
2,596
1,280
113
North Shore
Persephone Grace probably has the biggest booty you'll come across and with cartoonish curves.

But I never repeated with her. Possibly because once I get up in that price range I start considering what other options are out there.

I may see a lady before I take off for holidays in a couple of weeks but then plan on a very extended break when I get back...we'll see.

It makes sense to repeat with someone I have seen and had a good time with. Who knows, maybe Persephone. But there are others a bit higher on my list to see again.

Her pics are not PS or taken from flattering angles either.

Maybe Ava Nikki Rose also. Used to go by Nikki Minx. Saw her once quite a while ago.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mistrysaab
Vancouver Escorts