Aaliyah Angel
Jerkmate

Best practices

sunny_side

Feb 2, 2021
Hey folks,

As I get busy in the scene with this new hobby, I’m curious if there are best practices and recommendations you have to stay discreet?
I’m exercising all precautions (email, numbers etc.) but is there more you guys do as I’m sure staying discreet must be top of mind for everyone. And specially given how literally small our Victoria community is.

PS: not sure if this is the right place for this discussion. Mods can advise if needed.

Kissmepassionately

Mar 10, 2021
BC
At least you live in a big city, so can have some anonymity. Remember that these women do not use their real names, real ages, or share personal details until they get to really know a client, you may wish to do the same. Don't be making deposits either unless the woman is very well reviewed by many men, those who are will likely not stalk you, try to extort you, or whatever, because they have a solid reputation they do not want to destroy. An independent woman who is a solid woman like say Cami Parker, or from a reputable agency, should be safe to tell most things to. A fly by nighter on a cheesy website, who changes her name and number every 2 months, well the constant changes are most likely because her bad ways of behaving caught up with her again, and thus she has to reinvent herself again for the 7th time in the last year.
If an ad says the word Party in it, run. Fake pictures, run fast. It is humorous though when an ad is so obvious, the photos are not even all of the same person, saw one of those today on perb, linked in a review. I clicked on it, the ad had photos of at least 3 different people. The crazies are also often not the brightest bulb in the room, so can be picked out as fake by even someone as foolish as I am.

sunny_side

Feb 2, 2021
Thank you both for detailed response and tips. I found this community to be a great source of info and do my research.

what about when you are arriving at the location? I know some of the reputed agencies do have a very public entrance and wonder if you just walk in casually or try to hide face etc while walking in?

Perhaps I’m overthinking but what if someone knows about these locations/addresses and looking at folks who are going in? Any experience shares would put my mind at ease.

Reactions: Kissmepassionately

Paul Gauguin

Feb 26, 2015
Thank you both for detailed response and tips. I found this community to be a great source of info and do my research.

what about when you are arriving at the location? I know some of the reputed agencies do have a very public entrance and wonder if you just walk in casually or try to hide face etc while walking in?

Perhaps I’m overthinking but what if someone knows about these locations/addresses and looking at folks who are going in? Any experience shares would put my mind at ease.
It’s easy to hide your face now that masks are mandatory.
Buy a mask and hat different from your regular ones and wear them when you go in. Wear a plain jacket or hoody; no logos, no memorable writing.
Yes, you can be assured that the entrance is being watched at times, but mostly just by the curious. Look around before you make the walk. Then walk casually.
There are rarely problems. Enjoy yourself.

Kissmepassionately

Mar 10, 2021
BC
Trying to hide your face, will make people stare at you, wondering what the heck is up.
If truly worried for some reason, wear sunglasses, a mask, and ball cap.
If people are so sure that you are going into a business for sex, they have likely used it themselves to know this. So they are not judging you, just jealous. Me, I just walk in happy knowing that pleasure lies ahead. If someone sees me coming or going to a spa, or something else where we guys go to enjoy some time, I always smile at people who I may pass on the way, because they are either going in to have fun, or left from just having had fun. That is a positive, not negative thing. Be upset about meeting someone at the ICBC claims center, that is a negative experience.

Dabbles

Oct 19, 2018
I agree don’t overthink it. If someone who you know sees you going into SVIPs, SU, or IF it doesn’t matter as likely they have no idea why you are going there. If they do know why then they will be discreet.

Just be casual. If you can time your entry when there is no one directly in front.

your first few times you may be quite nervous. But after that you will just feel elation.

sunny_side

Feb 2, 2021
Great responses - thank you. I’ve had the pleasure to visit both IF and SVIPS. I’ve also visited independent SPs and MPs based on reviews here.
I’m just always nervous going in with my heart racing but it settles down once I’m inside and meet with the person.

Reactions: Kissmepassionately

Kissmepassionately

Mar 10, 2021
BC
For almost 20 years I used an agency, sadly closed now except for in Nanaimo. The lady who owned it ran a great place, and I would guess that I spent well over $300k there, saw many ladies, many great, some okay, a couple terrible. My point to this story, I drove up in my company pickups, or vans, parked in the driveway, or if full, on the street in front of her 3 different houses she had over the years. It actually got me business having my vehicles parked there, many neighbors saw it, came down to my business, or called the phone number to book an appointment. Some would have called it crazy to park a company's vehicle at homes where everyone knew what was going on in them, for me it garnered business.

I just wish that she had never moved away and closed down here, it was great having it. Since then I rarely see an SP, local pooning is scary at best.