Best Hotel?

chad51021

New member
May 12, 2025
4
1
3
What hotels would locals recommend near the YEG Airport? Either for hosting Outcalls, or close to some of the Asian Spas? Also, if you have any recommendations on outcall providers, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
 

dl_42

New member
May 18, 2026
4
0
1
The Argyle Plaza Hotel is pretty rough, the AC units are loud, beds are crappy but it's cheap. Passions is in the same building and both Supreme and 99th Street Spas are a very short car ride. I would avoid both Argyle and Passions if you can. I had a good time at Supreme, I went a couple times and tipped well. Got good service, nothing I could complain about. All four times there were better than my two times at Passions. I will note that Passions isn't that expensive and if you're at Argyle and just want to get off quickly then go to bed then it's a good option.

I spent a couple nights at the Sandman West and it was a MUCH better hotel. Walking distance to both Mint Care and Xiao Ping. I only went to Xiao Ping once during my stay and it was one of the top five happy endings I've ever had. I wish I had had another day or two in Edmonton, I could have gone back there every day. Maybe even checked out Mint, only reason I didn't was Passions was such a let down.
 
Vancouver Escorts