Being a sex tourist within Canada

greythings20

Jan 16, 2017
I keep seeing those ads saying that, due to the border with the US being closed, Canada's hospitality industry needs propping up.

I think this idea is interesting. I'd certainly like to go elsewhere in Canada and "prop up" the "hospitality industry", if you know what I mean. :sneaky:

I currently live in Vancouver.

So, is there somewhere else I could go within Canada, where the pooning would be different enough (in a way other than "nonexistent") that it'd make for a worthwhile trip? Maybe a place with a very different selection of girls; or maybe different pricing/quality (lower or higher, as long as it's different!)

My first two thoughts are:

1. maybe I could go to a city up north with mostly native SPs?

2. maybe I could refresh myself on my high-school french, and go to Quebec? Montreal for easy mode, but I'd be interested to go further afield in the province, too.

ZGMFX10A

Jan 12, 2020
I keep seeing those ads saying that, due to the border with the US being closed, Canada's hospitality industry needs propping up.

I think this idea is interesting. I'd certainly like to go elsewhere in Canada and "prop up" the "hospitality industry", if you know what I mean. :sneaky:

I currently live in Vancouver.

So, is there somewhere else I could go within Canada, where the pooning would be different enough (in a way other than "nonexistent") that it'd make for a worthwhile trip? Maybe a place with a very different selection of girls; or maybe different pricing/quality (lower or higher, as long as it's different!)

My first two thoughts are:

1. maybe I could go to a city up north with mostly native SPs?

2. maybe I could refresh myself on my high-school french, and go to Quebec? Montreal for easy mode, but I'd be interested to go further afield in the province, too.
If you’re Van, your place has already lot of ladies. Most of the ladies that I’d love to meet are either there in BC or ON and they don’t usually travel. You already have tons of selection there. But I heard Quebec has great ladies too, their rates are friendly too

oldshark

Dec 16, 2019
Toronto is real good for pooning. Asian girls make it worthwhile to be in Vancouver. In Toronto, you have a lot of choice and a lot of style. I particularly like some of the black girls there.

Up north and native SPs. Generally not as good as Toronto or Vancouver. Montreal can be good but I think that the girls prefer Americans rather than English speaking Canadians. The best action is usually in the nicer Canadian cities.

Pink Cherry