G gocrazy2025 New member Jun 8, 2025 14 11 3 Jun 10, 2025 #1 Hi, Help me find a pretty BBW who likes kissing (DFK) and BBBJ. Thank you in advance. Reactions: Faye Collins and CurvyAvaRose
J JacquesM Well-known member Oct 1, 2018 320 256 63 Jun 11, 2025 #2 Ava Rose in Langley. Beautiful. Reactions: Tasting flowers, bossp1aya, 12spike and 2 others
G gocrazy2025 New member Jun 8, 2025 14 11 3 Jun 11, 2025 #3 JacquesM said: Ava Rose in Langley. Beautiful. Click to expand... Thanks, she seems amazing in pics, will see if I can meet her Reactions: CurvyAvaRose
JacquesM said: Ava Rose in Langley. Beautiful. Click to expand... Thanks, she seems amazing in pics, will see if I can meet her
R raulg Well-known member Aug 1, 2019 477 617 93 Jun 13, 2025 #4 Sunny Daze - https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...e_be_the_best_decision_you_make_today-6667408 Reactions: bossp1aya, JacquesM, oldjoe and 1 other person
J JacquesM Well-known member Oct 1, 2018 320 256 63 Jun 17, 2025 #5 raulg said: Sunny Daze - https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...e_be_the_best_decision_you_make_today-6667408 Click to expand... I’d agree with this choice too. And the best bj I’ve ever had. Reactions: marso, Sunny Daze and Langleydude
raulg said: Sunny Daze - https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...e_be_the_best_decision_you_make_today-6667408 Click to expand... I’d agree with this choice too. And the best bj I’ve ever had.
Once you go black The artist formerly known as White Ninja Nov 28, 2019 1,606 2,253 113 Jul 1, 2025 #6 Not really bbw more like curvy like Jasmine Teaa . But Amy from Swan Lake , very curvy , natural D cups , Nice booty , very pretty face .
Not really bbw more like curvy like Jasmine Teaa . But Amy from Swan Lake , very curvy , natural D cups , Nice booty , very pretty face .
S Sheen Well-known member Aug 2, 2020 240 300 63 Jul 1, 2025 #7 Hailey Hill Reactions: Haileyxhill, oldjoe and raulg