Autumn spa

Zesty Pinecone

New member
Sep 26, 2026
2
1
1
Autumn is legit, but I don’t care for the aunty that runs it. They constantly advertise in LL and have new girls always, but it’s been my luck that i always get stuck with the Auntie. Last time I was there she got frustrated that I didn’t finish instantly and started insulting me. I know that I won’t go back, but I might reconsider if other people have had better experiences.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mangoz

mangoz

Member
Aug 13, 2015
56
22
8
Autumn is legit, but I don’t care for the aunty that runs it. They constantly advertise in LL and have new girls always, but it’s been my luck that i always get stuck with the Auntie. Last time I was there she got frustrated that I didn’t finish instantly and started insulting me. I know that I won’t go back, but I might reconsider if other people have had better experiences.
I had the exact same thing. Biggest turn off yet she’s an absolute horrible person.
 

jess53

New member
Sep 22, 2026
10
0
1
Yah, i went there and was expecting to see someone hot but got the auntie and she was Always on the phone and just not putting in effort to do anything that would turn you on . She was pretty much on the phone 90% of the time and it was just bad service. Ultimately the place is a scam and is not worth your money. Don't recommend at all unless you're desperate lol
 
Vancouver Escorts