Asian jasmine 5898

Richszn91

New member
Sep 18, 2026
2
0
1
Seen her.. she was previously named Leandra, used to work in surrey. I think she recently moved to Van and rebranded to Jasmine. We had a quickie session. CBJ, doggy and some missionary. She seemed quite distracted cause her roomate walked in and she had to go talk to her for a bit… but besides that. It was alright, nothing special. She did squirt tho so that was a plus.
 

mixedone

New member
Jul 31, 2026
3
1
3
Bro if she squirted she must of been liking it haha or did she make it seem awkward and not wanted you to be there or just finish type vibe? I'm down to give it a try. So young and thick ? Under influence of alcohol or something else bro ? I'm thinking of going dt tonight for her lmk ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonderman

Richszn91

New member
Sep 18, 2026
2
0
1
Yea probably she did but there was no expression. Felt like she wasn’t free and kinda shy she did squirt. Nah it wasnt awkward. Nah it wasn’t a finish type vibe. Not at all. Yea very thick, if you an ass kinda guy, you’ll love that shit. Probably she vaped some weed before I saw her. Nothing crazy.

Yea checking out, like I said if you don’t mind the chick being quiet and what not, then you good.
 

yaka

New member
Sep 30, 2026
5
1
3
Yea probably she did but there was no expression. Felt like she wasn’t free and kinda shy she did squirt. Nah it wasnt awkward. Nah it wasn’t a finish type vibe. Not at all. Yea very thick, if you an ass kinda guy, you’ll love that shit. Probably she vaped some weed before I saw her. Nothing crazy.

Yea checking out, like I said if you don’t mind the chick being quiet and what not, then you good.

Damn so the pics are real eh? Ass is that phat?
 
Vancouver Escorts