University of Amanda
Jerkmate

anyone been to hk taiwan for pooning

big tits only

Mar 15, 2019
The regulated red light district - Geylang is pretty cheap....There are freelancers plying the sidewalks but quality/safety is a total unknown.
I had a blast living in Singapore 10 years ago, when you would see hundreds of streetwalkers all begging for your attention. Felt safe as well, as almost none were on drugs there were there to make money pure and simple. Nowdays the police have virtually cleansed all the streetwalkers, and girls are only available in the registered whorehouses, massage parlors, Orchard towers, and online hotels. Prices can range from $50-$200 based on many factors.

Cost wise in Singapore - it depends on what you want to spend. If you want to go light, then stay in a $30 hostel bunk bed & visit Geylang. Eat local for about $10. So about $100 a day? Or you can blow $1500 a day, just like you can in Vancouver - stay @ the Ritz Carlton, pick up Russians etc.
As a tourist, Singapore 'can' be cheap for food, and 'can' be affordable for sex (i wouldn't say cheap however, but definitely cheaper than VAncouver). Your biggest costs will be accomodation, and then transportation. you can stay in a Hostel for $20-30, or a cheap (but cleanish) hotel in Geylang near all the action for about $50. Just keep in mind, when Singaporeans can take time off, they goto outer countries to Cheong (singlish slang for fuck around), so that should say something to you :).

Reactions: wetnose

wetnose

Mar 23, 2003
South Vancouver
When I was referencing safety, I meant safety from STIs. The freelancers weren't tested unlike the brothel girls so who knows what you could pick up accidentally. Physical security is a given in Singapore - just like how we don't think twice about visiting a hospital for an illness/injury.