Any legit SP’s working right now?

saneman

Aug 30, 2008
I’m usually an agency guy but they’re all still closed. I’ve reached out to a couple of indy’s but no one is returning my texts. Any suggestions for someone I could connect with this weekend?

DatyDiner

Feb 10, 2016
Glad it's not just me. I reached to 3 from LL in the last few days and have had no responses. Nothing from SVIPs either. Maybe it's still tooo early to get our "hopes" up (so to speak).

Fiona

Supporting Member
Jan 28, 2018
a lot of us are back seeing “our” clients , there are some gentleman who have been there , generous & supportive through this process and I promise you those guys will be taken care of first . A lot of us throw ads up on LL to let our familiar lovers/friends know we’re coming out of hiding , most likely a lot of ladies , like myself aren’t really taking many new clients due to the high demand & low volume we’re trying to maintain . Xo Good luck & Happy Humping :)

saneman

Aug 30, 2008
Yeah that’s what I figured. I used to have a couple regular indys but they both recently retired and I haven’t had the time to build up that kind of relationship with anyone else yet.