Long time lurker, but I took the plunge and this girl made me change my mind about just lurking, so I’m posting. Her pictures really turned me on and was accurate.
Texted her 1.5 hours before meeting up. Works out of a hotel in Richmond near Alderbridge and Kwantlen. Just bypass the front desk. The good thing about covid is you can wear an mask and sunglasses and somewhat hide your identity. When she opened the door a young girl around my age; 22-25 year old petite girl with a wicked body appeared. I got hard immediately.
Settled the half hour donation for 4 reds. I had a long day working outdoors so I decided to shower first. The washroom is not stocked with towels or soap, I just rinsed and dried off with Kleenex. Lol. Got back into the room and she put on a cover and started CBJ. It was deep and hot. It was so hot that I wanted to video tape it and jerk off to it in the future. Asked if she’d be willing to. She said yes for 80. I accepted. I always bring 100 extra in greens.
Her pussy was tight, and her in doggy was a great view. She smelled great. No stench anywhere. I don’t really like Greek, but she asked if I wanted to do it, I said “sure thing!” She guided junior into her super tight rear. Pounded that peach for a few mins and unloaded on her small A titties. I rinsed up and dried myself with some Kleenex, dressed and left. All in all very satisfied. Wish I had seen her earlier. Worth it. Her last day today. Hope this helps for guys wondering.
Texted her 1.5 hours before meeting up. Works out of a hotel in Richmond near Alderbridge and Kwantlen. Just bypass the front desk. The good thing about covid is you can wear an mask and sunglasses and somewhat hide your identity. When she opened the door a young girl around my age; 22-25 year old petite girl with a wicked body appeared. I got hard immediately.
Settled the half hour donation for 4 reds. I had a long day working outdoors so I decided to shower first. The washroom is not stocked with towels or soap, I just rinsed and dried off with Kleenex. Lol. Got back into the room and she put on a cover and started CBJ. It was deep and hot. It was so hot that I wanted to video tape it and jerk off to it in the future. Asked if she’d be willing to. She said yes for 80. I accepted. I always bring 100 extra in greens.
Her pussy was tight, and her in doggy was a great view. She smelled great. No stench anywhere. I don’t really like Greek, but she asked if I wanted to do it, I said “sure thing!” She guided junior into her super tight rear. Pounded that peach for a few mins and unloaded on her small A titties. I rinsed up and dried myself with some Kleenex, dressed and left. All in all very satisfied. Wish I had seen her earlier. Worth it. Her last day today. Hope this helps for guys wondering.





