Massage Adagio

Ancient Egypt Exhibit

godzilla

New member
Apr 2, 2003
117
0
0
Bus tour.

I friend is going to it today. He said that there's an early morning bus that picks up people in Vancouver, off to the Ferry, and then buses them to the exhibit and back. A bus/ferry/bus return trip package deal to save people the hassle of bringing their own cars.
 

CJ Tylers

Retired Sr. Member
Jan 3, 2003
1,643
1
0
46
North Vancouver
Very awe inspiring... I just wish I could've taken pictures.

Oh... and I now fat, slow moving Americans and people that don't wear deoderant.

The actual child mummy was kind of... unsettling.
 

pokemon

Active member
Dec 16, 2002
1,420
2
38
Somewhere Out There
I saw it - very interesting - the mummies were fascinating and the ancient Eqyptians were surprisingly short. You get to take along a radio transmitter for narration by the actor that plays Gimli in LOTR and that really helps. The mummified animals (pets for the dead) were bizarre.
 

LonelyGhost

Telefunkin
Apr 26, 2004
3,933
1
0
Royal Museum in Victoria ... located on the corner between the Empress and the Legislature (they are not the parliament!) buildings ...
 
Vancouver Escorts