Ammy 5771

ProfGent

Member
Mar 23, 2021
16
25
13
I recently saw Ammy, and although it was a positive experience, it wasn't up to the usual EoA standard. Photos were definitely not accurate. I am not sure what has happened with EoA in Victoria, but it appears that the consistently top-quality girls are no longer there. I welcome further commentary.
 

Cuervo777

New member
May 16, 2020
18
23
3
I recently saw Ammy, and although it was a positive experience, it wasn't up to the usual EoA standard. Photos were definitely not accurate. I am not sure what has happened with EoA in Victoria, but it appears that the consistently top-quality girls are no longer there. I welcome further commentary.
Ups and downs, time ago I saw kirara and Nabie and they were beautiful for my preferences, Nabie was young middle 20s, and the experiences with both were very good. I used to ask about the girls to Amanda but the first day is hard for her to give you an accurate feedback, always I wait a few days to see what people are saying or to ask Amanda, because she is getting feedbacks from the customers too. I had few bad experiences with EOA but always Amanda apologizes and try to make your next visit better, and with another agencies in Victoria is the same some girls are mediocre other are top notch, it is part of the market, I saw Ammy long time ago nothing was bad or memorable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: leooooms

leooooms

New member
Aug 4, 2024
11
11
3
Ups and downs, time ago I saw kirara and Nabie and they were beautiful for my preferences, Nabie was young middle 20s, and the experiences with both were very good. I used to ask about the girls to Amanda but the first day is hard for her to give you an accurate feedback, always I wait a few days to see what people are saying or to ask Amanda, because she is getting feedbacks from the customers too. I had few bad experiences with EOA but always Amanda apologizes and try to make your next visit better, and with another agencies in Victoria is the same some girls are mediocre other are top notch, it is part of the market, I saw Ammy long time ago nothing was bad or memorable.
I am really hoping Dana or Ruby comes back to Victoria, I’ve seen Dana in Vancouver a few times when I visit and she’s mentioned she’s been wanting to come back, my wallet would hate me if she does come back
Dana and ruby are on the top tier for sure. Outstanding service. Korean Cherry as I remember was also amazing
 
  • Like
Reactions: VicIslandMan

TriedandTide

Active member
May 4, 2024
221
198
43
I recently saw Ammy, and although it was a positive experience, it wasn't up to the usual EoA standard. Photos were definitely not accurate. I am not sure what has happened with EoA in Victoria, but it appears that the consistently top-quality girls are no longer there. I welcome further commentary.
Interesting. Ammy has been one of my favorite. I think the photos look more like her than anyone else i have seen at EOA. albeit the photos look younger, and shes not more than 5' tall
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rickmtl

ProfGent

Member
Mar 23, 2021
16
25
13
Ups and downs, time ago I saw kirara and Nabie and they were beautiful for my preferences, Nabie was young middle 20s, and the experiences with both were very good. I used to ask about the girls to Amanda but the first day is hard for her to give you an accurate feedback, always I wait a few days to see what people are saying or to ask Amanda, because she is getting feedbacks from the customers too. I had few bad experiences with EOA but always Amanda apologizes and try to make your next visit better, and with another agencies in Victoria is the same some girls are mediocre other are top notch, it is part of the market, I saw Ammy long time ago nothing was bad or memorable.
Thanks for the message. I tend to do the same, i.e. wait a few days until reviews appear. Don't get me wrong, Amanda's girls generally are consistently the best in Victoria and Amanda herself is top-notch.
 

Seamac49

Well-known member
Apr 2, 2019
359
573
93
I recently saw Ammy, and although it was a positive experience, it wasn't up to the usual EoA standard. Photos were definitely not accurate. I am not sure what has happened with EoA in Victoria, but it appears that the consistently top-quality girls are no longer there. I welcome further commentary.
First off. You need to drop the 5771 number in your ads. The number no longers exsits. I understand why you may jave used it, 7518 is more accurate. And to a new user here. 5771 wont find anything current or accurate. Just my 2 cents worth.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cordova
Vancouver Escorts