A Massage, Duncan

thatirishguyinvan

New member
Jan 8, 2026
1
0
1
Visited A massage around mid August.
Called I'm a Wednesday night around 8pm. Was greeted at the door by Mia, she led me to the room. Transaction taken care of I stripped off, I was offered another lady but opted for Mia after seeing her reviews on here. I didn't catch the other ladies name, she was Asian really nice body but small boobs.
Mia came back into the room, we exchanged pleasantries and I helped here out of her lingerie. She offered me a massage but after seeing her naked I just wanted to "make love" as she put it.
Started off with some light kissing before she dropped to here knees and began sucking. After a few minutes a slowly backed towards the table and sat down with her between my legs, what a sight!
We then switched to 69 which she seemed to enjoy! No lube taste of lube as a previous review had mentioned, just her sweet juices!
I couldn't hold hold on any longer and we started with missionary with me standing. Her pussy was tight and felt amazing. Her tits bounced with each stroke and some dirty talk was exchanged which I really enjoyed!
We then switched to doggy with her facing the mirror! This was amazing as I could see everything from all angles! Her tits swinging, her face and of course her nice ass as I clapped away on her from behind!
Quick switch then to cowgirl and couldn't hold on much longer! We embraced for a few minutes after I came with her on top which was nice.
She helped me clean up, we exchanged some more pleasantries and I exited through the back door.

I would honestly recommend. It didn't feel rushed, Mia was incredibly welcoming and an amazing fuck! I enjoyed my time there so much I visited her again the following week!
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts