Tara Green
E.D. Meds

9358 Laura & 8376 Jennifer

CrazyCoyote

Aug 17, 2014
Vancouver BC
Is there any chance she went to the wrong door?
It's possible of course. I could see a car park on the street on my front door camera but I did not see anyone walk along the sidewalk or come to my door. She did have my correct address
and the front door area is well lit and the address very visible from the sidewalk and street.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iwandaboobis

motalun

Sep 27, 2010
This is Jennis 8376
CrazyCoyote call me suspicious, but he is the most suspicious person I ever seen. I got to his house and all his lights were off.I didn't feel good about it from the first place cause who turn all his lights off and wait for some one to come over?!!! but I still went to his door and knocked and waited and he didn't open the door.waited for long time and I got cold and I decided to go back to my car and turn on the heat when he start play hide and find with me and thought this is a fake call and its not gonna happen. light off and I wait so long next to his door and he is not opening and lying I can't see you !!!! SURE
and I left.

When he said he texted me 3 times to ask me about the time that what time I come over ?
lie !!!he texted me once and I replied to him right away.
he said I texted him when I was on my way what time I gonna go !! lie !!!! I even confirm before I left my place.
I am going to uploaded all the text from the beginning the conversation with this ........ oh another lie ,he said he cant upload pictures here, cause if he does all his lies will come out.I am very happy that I did not met him.
I wish everyone be safe when they get call from him.
Thanks for posting this. I almost made the call! I cant thank u enuf!!

Reactions: Jennifer-8376

kodiak_bear3

Jun 23, 2005
This is Jennis 8376
CrazyCoyote call me suspicious, but he is the most suspicious person I ever seen. I got to his house and all his lights were off.I didn't feel good about it from the first place cause who turn all his lights off and wait for some one to come over?!!! but I still went to his door and knocked and waited and he didn't open the door.waited for long time and I got cold and I decided to go back to my car and turn on the heat when he start play hide and find with me and thought this is a fake call and its not gonna happen. light off and I wait so long next to his door and he is not opening and lying I can't see you !!!! SURE
and I left.

When he said he texted me 3 times to ask me about the time that what time I come over ?
lie !!!he texted me once and I replied to him right away.
he said I texted him when I was on my way what time I gonna go !! lie !!!! I even confirm before I left my place.
I am going to uploaded all the text from the beginning the conversation with this ........ oh another lie ,he said he cant upload pictures here, cause if he does all his lies will come out.I am very happy that I did not met him.
I wish everyone be safe when they get call from him.
I wonder why, in similar circumstances, nobody actually makes a phone call. Txt sometimes is deceiving and, although very useful in many circumstances, it doesn't solve the issue of 2 people trying to find each other.

Reactions: Jennifer-8376

happymoments

Sep 12, 2019
I wonder why, in similar circumstances, nobody actually makes a phone call. Txt sometimes is deceiving and, although very useful in many circumstances, it doesn't solve the issue of 2 people trying to find each other.
True, but the way her english is written, English does appear to be her second language so I would not expect her to make the initial phone call.

Honestly, her spicy attitude is cute, is definitely young, and easily understandable why she would be immature to the mature seasoned peeps. However, hard to blame her when she's texting and waiting getting cold, and not getting any responses.

Maybe Coyote didnt see anyone approach the door either bcuz she could've been at the neighbors or something, so all in all, it's a misunderstanding, but clearly ruins the mood for the night. Cant be too too safe these days, but at least all of us have benefitted from this experience for next time. 🤓😄

Dec 27, 2020
Should have just called man comon idk why some people r shy to place the call, this situation could have been avoided and we would have a lovely review by now hah.