Massage Adagio

4813 Spa

shadow1984311

New member
Jul 7, 2013
23
19
3
  • Like
Reactions: sillyshoes

sillyshoes

Active member
Mar 12, 2026
447
162
43
Any updates on this place?

Some info from last year.
https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/meet-wellness-spa-in-pitt-meadows-update-4813.388606/

Hoping “Tiffany” looks like the girl in the pic they have and she offers good service!
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...sexy_spanishmix_maya_in_pitt_meadows-10342637
First off none of the girls are ever look like the girls in the pics


Just stock photos

I know it's lately the last month I have a huge turnover you can go there every day in the before different girls everyday hard to pin one person down as a regular

Quite a few of them are coming over from Laguna and aqua and back and forth

Like the Pakistani woman Janet goes between Laguna and meat Wellness on Sundays
 
Last edited:

westcoastrider1982

Well-known member
Jul 16, 2011
6,057
2,828
113
First off none of the girls are ever look like the girls in the pics


Just stock photos

I know it's lately the last month I have a huge turnover you can go there every day in the before different girls everyday hard to pin one person down as a regular

Quite a few of them are coming over from Laguna and aqua and back and forth
lol I’ve been doing this long enough to know 99.9% of spa pics are fake.
Hence why I said “Tiffany” in quotes
That is definitely my favourite body look as an example.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sillyshoes
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts