Recent content by sillyshoes

  1. S

    Breast Worshipping Session

    Sophia at F2F Sophia ( latina) at F2F aaa cup 22-year-old spinner, super cute pretty
  2. S

    4813 Spa

    Didn't intend to reply to you ,I was meaning to reply to the thread in general
  3. S

    Lola 9418

    My deep ai and Google lens search seems to tell me they're legit pics original Ontario area code
  4. S

    4813 Spa

    First off none of the girls are ever look like the girls in the pics Just stock photos I know it's lately the last month I have a huge turnover you can go there every day in the before different girls everyday hard to pin one person down as a regular Quite a few of them are coming over from...
  5. S

    Sofiana 0772 LL

    Well I think the ad tells you that she's going to be quite high priced due to her love of snow....
  6. S

    Bro any thoughts on Jasmine I mean the pictures look familiar...

    Bro any thoughts on Jasmine I mean the pictures look familiar https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/metro-vancouver/fraser_valley_indian_spanish_mix-11784541
  7. S

    ZARA 8412

    Maybe using the pictures of the Hamilton escort that's no longer advertising possibly. I mean except the phone number is Ontario so
  8. S

    Massage Parlor Recommendations Abbotsford

    Allowed,for me At least, like everything in this business cash speaks volumes and opens many doors
  9. S

    Massage Parlor Recommendations Abbotsford

    White Diamond has Viet Wendy,,,26, girl next door attractive way ,,, super friendly easy going I would say actually Japanese sensibilities,,shy short nursing student from Vancouver on Saturdays happy ending in her undies ( 100 ) and perhaps more available through Time?, but doubtful,
  10. S

    Massage Parlor Recommendations Abbotsford

    They both went to authentic thai after their other place shut down after the owner died, like quite a long time ago and both disappeared since then, I heard her cute sister works in Maple Ridge somewhere
  11. S

    ZARA 8412

    Is from Hamilton ontario region and out here temporarily, so they say. Don't know if she's real still because for an East Indian escorting to show their face is extremely rare, almost unheard of because of the tighy nit community here Leolistt paper looks to be possibly AI? I hope she's true
  12. S

    Jenny 1019 Indo Canadian new at 3** Terminal

    Her pictures are on various sites, including Fotka Polish dating app https://fotka.com/profil/Lenka2001/zdjecie/145280813
  13. S

    Jenny 1019 Indo Canadian new at 3** Terminal

    I assume Happy and Four Season are AMps, but what where is Terminal? Thanks
  14. S

    Powell River

    Yes it's very provider specific some are just straight up massage for 120 nothing else some handjob some nude some top less some body slide quite a few just massage though and I think it depends on where you're from too and how long they're staying there,,, 130 rmt pricing for just straight up...
Vancouver Escorts