Recent content by rubintugger

  1. R

    Are any of the sugar baby sites legit

    Not sure they'd be on "Sugar Baby" sites... maybe on "Cougars" (probably not looking for old, fat guys), or "Our Time" In my youth, I was grateful for the cougars, they appreciated the stamina of a 19yr old, but weren't afraid to give direction. Young me learned a lot that stays with me to...
  2. R

    Are any of the sugar baby sites legit

    "Arrangements", "FWB", etc. all assume you have as much to give as the female does, with your shortcomings in looks and ability compensated for by bankroll. Or finding the Unicorn hot body that likes broke old chubby guys (we can dream) I am reminded of the old saw, "You don't pay a hooker...
  3. R

    Are any of the sugar baby sites legit

    So, are the women you meet less expensive or more expensive than an SP? When you average out the misfires, is the total outlay higher or lower than conventional escorts? Are the eventual encounters are satisfying as an escort, is it a professional delivery of expected services, or more of a...
  4. R

    Kallyani - 715 st marys

    715 was an MP that closed quite some time ago. I assume that is why the OP is looking as to where the MPA ended up, if she did stay in the industry.
  5. R

    Are any of the sugar baby sites legit

    It always amazes me that men can get taken by these sites, and moreso, these women. I get that if you have a findom fetish, this is perfect. Or some other very our there kink, you might find a match. But, in general, I cannot see any woman who subjects herself to this marketplace being a...
  6. R

    LS 4833 on LL

    Search is your friend. Oft discussed provider. Never had the experience, so I cannot offer info, but I've read enough reviews that it almost feels like I have been there.
  7. R

    Urgent 😃 empresscherry

    Search on here, or LL, easily found. She's not at all my type, but when I have visited her, she provids the services agreed to in a professional manner. If you prefer her type, you will probably enjoy her services.
  8. R

    Wendy 8628 — Good Value, Consistent Quality Just Like Wendy’s Restaurant

    Why not combine "How was her BBBJ? Did you do tits fuck?" in one post from now on? Save us needlessly reading 3 posts instead of 1?
  9. R

    Urgent 😃 empresscherry

    In the same area, if she is your taste, you should try Michelle, who is definitely not a sting.
  10. R

    Sofia & Achara & Jessica

    If you are asking the question, you likely know the answer.
  11. R

    Lily 5913

    In a word, yes. Teeth.
  12. R

    Flow massage & Spa

    The advertise in the escort section of Leo, so I assume they are expected to.
  13. R

    LaLa

    Note: Visitor parking is in the north end of the lot, I missed the signs (they are up top, not on the fence), and ended up parking by the hospital on the street and getting soaked. English is decent, but I'm not sure she understands the basic questions, buzzing up to the suite was a real...
  14. R

    VIP on Provencher

    I wonder if their advertising would change if people showed up and showed them one of the pictures in the ad and said "I'd like to see her, please", and if they say she's not available, just walk away (unless there is a second option in the ad you like)
  15. R

    Lily 7726 (5913 previously)

    Are you suggesting "Very Smelly Guy" is actually smelly, and not just using that moniker ironically?
Vancouver Escorts