You can go up in the directory structure by clicking the lines starting with < at the top under the page title. E.g. to get to Vic escort reviews from here, click
< ⌊ Victoria › Escort & Massage 411
then
< B.C. → Victoria Escort & Massage Ads/Reviews
then
• Victoria › Escort Reviews
in the...
All forums on perb are listed at https://perb.cc/xenforo/
The category that lists the Victoria forums (and the one I have bookmarked) is https://perb.cc/xenforo/categories/b-c-%E2%86%92-victoria-escort-massage-ads-reviews.59/
Other cities have similar categories.
Hope this helps and happy...
I'd had my eye on Caroline for some time, but for various reasons hadn't yet reached out. That changed recently with a few developments:
- She started up an onlyfans account, so I went ahead and subscribed. While I've made known my disdain for OF, I have to admit it can open up a good channel...
https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/visiting-august-long.406990/#post-2932154
In fairness it's been 2 months and there have been a good number of CZ posts. But yeah, search is your friend, including google. Maybe we need a local acronym list. There's not that many tho.
If you're asking about pooner sails, that's not a service I'm currently offering, but maybe I will in the future.
If you're asking about Cameron, don't know how much more of an endorsement I could give her. Recommend you pull the trigger, mate!
My thoughts exactly. Why take a good hard look at the motherf***in' boat when you have such a beautiful lady as Cameron aboard? Priorities, people! 🤷♂️
Aye aye Seamac. Bow thrusters engaged, full steam ahead!
The fact that there seems to be a new Cameron thread every week or 3 this summer should tell you something about how popular she's becoming. This thread was really the review that first drew my interest, so I'll piggyback here.
To close out sailing season, I decided to treat myself to an end of...
Versace. For massage, all services are dependent on connection, but she seems to really enjoy giving head. Plus it's a full hour massage at 15 min bbbj prices.
Agreed. Bitching about experiences with AMPs / providers other than the one being reviewed has derailed several threads recently. Stay on topic please.
Translation: red flags + no reviews = probably fake unfortunately. This was recently asked and got no response. Unlikely anyone following here is gonna chance it.
If you're still interested, info on initial comms could be useful if promising. I'd steer clear though. Certainly don't send her...
Sometimes I chalk it up to a language barrier / miscommunication, but that didn't seem to be the case here. The convo was pretty clear:
I would like kissing - kissing is ok
I would like bbbj - bbbj ok
Damage was in line with a HH massage + these extras. No mention of FS until 10 mins before the...
I had some time to kill tonight and Half Moon isn't far, so I booked Angl for a HH massage. She greeted me dressed in bodysuit lingerie. Pretty sexy body tho not as hot as pictured. Cute face, likely early to mid 30s (with my usual disclaimer I'm terrible with ages). Her English seemed good and...