Carman Fox

Recent content by Munshag

  1. M

    Magenta Velvet

    I have seen her once, indeed a very nice lady, not sure what happens with a milking table ? sounds a bit kinky ?
  2. M

    A hell of a switch ,,

    okay, thanks ,, don't know of the location or the lady " super dark, big bodied aunty " ,, close to Orchard Park but well down Benvoulin, no the place was well lit, she was on in years but attractive, nice body, nice personality. You know you said " I'll pass " I think you would reconsider if...
  3. M

    A hell of a switch ,,

    Also, according to you, " seems like you always find these amazing women but never have any contact info. or even a name " ,,, the amazing women I find okay ,, Cindy, Famous Spa, Fiona, Famous Spa, Eleanor, Famous Spa, YoYo, Cromwell Street 1-587 998-3926. Melina lovely Russian girl at Famous...
  4. M

    A hell of a switch ,,

    All I said is that I'm going to ask before I post anyone's phone number . If you have a problem with that too bad, I'll post whenever I like and who said she doesn't want her info. shared ??? you did she didn't.
  5. M

    A hell of a switch ,,

    No I'm not posting anyone's number unless they say it's okay to do so. The lady I was with is gone for at least a month as far as I know. There is a new girl at the apartment I've no idea who she is, what she looks like, what her fees are and what type of service she provides.
  6. M

    A hell of a switch ,,

    I'll try and contact her again and ask.
  7. M

    A hell of a switch ,,

    To be honest I still don't know her name ,,, I just called her Baby ?? ,,, I could make out that she was leaving for 3-4 weeks but she said " new girl come tomorrow, you like, come see ". I'll go through LL ( escorts and massage ) again to see if I can find her. Have a good day ,,
  8. M

    A hell of a switch ,,

    Sorry I've double checked I can't find the link on LL, she is located across from the Tesla Supercharge Station at Orchard Park.
  9. M

    A hell of a switch ,,

    My appointment was at 10.30 this morning with this beautiful large breasted Asian girl. I found her on Leo's List lovely photo, probably mid teens. Surprise, yes indeed the switch and what a fucking switch it was. I arrived on time, the door slightly opened and a " hi baby, c'mon in ". Dark ?/...
  10. M

    Moments massage and spa

    I live close by to Moment I went there a few times in the past the lady was really nice but it was half service only and extra for her to undress. I haven't heard about any other than half service she did have a girl there that did full service but they fired her ?? It's a nice place with good...
  11. M

    Flowers - Another Shitty Experience

    Off peak times or not, sorry in my humble opinion the place is a absolute thumbs down. I tried three times there, the last time my full service " hour " was just under forty five minutes. She kept pushing for an extra $40 for bbbj, thanks but no thanks. She simply wasn't the slightest bit...
  12. M

    Famous Spa ,, love it !!

    What services did I receive ? ,, I guess it's called GFE, excellent service provided by a very affectionate lady. Age wise I would say 30 give or take, very pretty face lovely body and a good size pair of natural boobs. I've seen numerous photos of ladies posted by Famous Spa, for the most...
  13. M

    Famous Spa ,, love it !!

    I just had an absolutely enjoyable session with Fiona at Famous Spa. Fiona is a petite lady with a beautiful body great attitude and the personality to go with it. I spent great times with her previously at Famous, I'm so glad she is back, I'll see her again next week. I really like Famous Spa...
  14. M

    Cindy & Kitty Famous Spa

    Cindy I saw a few times when she was last here, she is a very nice Korean lady ,,, she's good at her profession.
  15. M

    The Russian lady,

    Hi, good morning, to hazard a guess I would say around thirty years of age. I believe she leaves tomorrow, I just felt so comfortable around her I would have had her as a regular if she had been staying. Lovely personality.
Vancouver Escorts