Asian Fever

Recent content by IslandCanada

  1. I

    Amanda Eoa

    Amanda was the GOAT
  2. I

    Liz bear mountain

    I saw her based on reviews here… don’t bother WOT/WOM keep looking
  3. I

    Niko 1831

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/vancouver-island/victoria_outcall_to_cowichan_duncan_metchosin_sooke_cobblehill-11256036 Looking for info / review TIA reminds me a bit of Fion
  4. I

    Victoria - 5771 - Exotic and different

    Huge tits ? So fake pictures?
  5. I

    Yomiko 6790

    Amanda!!! This guy speaks the truth… we’re counting on you!
  6. I

    Amanda

    Off till May
  7. I

    Vienna and Katie at VC duo

    I thought this guy was banned… reminds me of SNOWPLOW!!!! not in a good way
  8. I

    SH Spa

    New girls at SH Spa Fake pics … both aunties Unless Grace is working Don’t waste your money Thank me later
  9. I

    Apple @ CZ

    Saw Apple based on this review…either you guys have low standards or I got BnS’ed Definitely will not repeat.
  10. I

    Toftt?

    Curious too if “Emi” was aka “Cindy” who getting good reviews but her building on Quadra had the buzzer and creepy building manager issues… would be appreciated if anyone can confirm thanks gents
  11. I

    9131 Craigslist

    Can anyone provide a link to the ad? Intrigued by the suggestion of big tits
  12. I

    Miya?

    Saw her yesterday Lame Massage Lame service
Vancouver Escorts