Recent content by Hungry Trooper

  1. H

    Burnaby Amp's?

    So far I've tried some Vancouver based Amps (Tiger, New Star, Sasa), but I've noticed a bunch of new and one longtime Amp in Burnaby I passed Moonlight/Skylight spas (one full service, one half?) tonight and just curious if anyone tried these ones? New Butterfly is also in the same area, but...
  2. H

    Recommendations for White Girls big boobs

    Angel @ New Star Health Centre is a bottle blond with massive natural DD's and waxed kitty, she's curvy and slightly plump
  3. H

    New Star Health?

    I dropped in today, Mamasan and Papasan were quite nice. $140 for HH full service. In walks four beautiful Asian girls to say hello But I chose an incredibly naturally busty blonde Canadian girl named "Angel", nice if a little tired, but her boobs were jaw dropping Lots of choices, can't...
  4. H

    New Star Health?

    Looking to try some AMPs in different areas (can't keep just going to Tiger), and New Star Health is closer to home. I see that New Star doesn't have any Leolist ad, nor any website. So kinda flying blind here on current rates and the choices. Do they do HH? Does anyone have any information on...
  5. H

    Sasa Spa or Butterfly for a Newbie

    Looking to hit a local FS spa in town. For convenience thinking either Sasa Spa or New Butterfly (I normally grab food around those areas) and are relatively discreet. Basically looking for a quick FS and enjoy the rest of my day option I've looked for some reviews, but nothing really up to...
Vancouver Escorts