Recent content by flyerone

  1. F

    maya ending in 3120 horrible experience ( Avoid at all cost)

    If she does that she will REALLY destroy her reputation faster than her poor service!
  2. F

    maya ending in 3120 horrible experience ( Avoid at all cost)

    I wish everyone shared their bad experiences. Probably more useful than good reviews.
  3. F

    stella.... any reviews?

    Half up front SCAM!
  4. F

    Angie Martinez - Sweet Petite

    She is one of the BEST! Sexy and smart, a perfect combination 😍
  5. F

    Petite - LL - 8412

    Imessage and 609 area code, New Jersey!
  6. F

    Sara 1100 LL

    Obviously a mistake. I texted her and questioned that, she said I should check her out in person. She is downtown.
  7. F

    Sara 1100 LL

    I'm only concerned if they are all on the same day. Traveling can be a day or 2 between.
  8. F

    Sara 1100 LL

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_bon_plan_q-11767615 Looks interesting, any insight?
  9. F

    FYI

    The "girls" at 1975 portage make those other ones look like supermodels.
  10. F

    Kylie - LL

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_kylie-9801671 Any experiences?? Looks almost TGTBT!
  11. F

    Krystal 3920

    I think sting operations usually use very tame pics. But when they ads have HOT pics and they won't send you selfies, or obviouslyfake ones, its probably a very unattractive provider.
  12. F

    Dynamite body Sarah

    Especially when they say she provides services that she doesn't.
  13. F

    Diana

    Half up front deposit scam!
  14. F

    Lala 5325 - Now independant

    WOW what a novel idea. Sort of would add instant credibility!
  15. F

    Tessa - 6008

    She replied to me once saying she was done for the night. Nothing on several texts since then.
Vancouver Escorts