Recent content by dotjpeg

  1. D

    Anyone know if Jayden Stone is still active?

    https://cococollective.ca/jayden haven't seen her myself, but i've seen her listed on their schedule somewhat recently (can't remember precisely but it wasn't super long ago). you can just text them to ask when she'll be next available
  2. D

    Summer TempGF?

    Is that a fact?? Element was always on my list but I never got the chance before she left AF! So if that's really true then it's an auto-lock for me. I'd love to know anything about her! I suppose I can read old Element reviews now, but if you have more recent experience I'd love to hear about...
  3. D

    Summer TempGF?

    Thanks for corroborating that other review; have you seen her? I'd love to hear your thoughts before I book.
  4. D

    Summer TempGF?

    Interested in Summer with TempGF, but reviews are scarce, anyone seen her recently? I'm especially interested if she does full DFK, as this review only mentions LFK https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/summer-tempgf-2274.408124/ Also, according to this thread...
  5. D

    What does "Stockings foot service" mean at XDS?

    I am specifically seeing this on Yuhi's profile. https://xiao-dimsum.com/yuhi-柚希/ What does it mean? I've tried asking the handler and they simply do not respond to that question : /
  6. D

    best japanese girl currently active?

    I got very lucky a few weeks ago! I stopped into "Yifeng Massage Spa" on a whim and took a young Japanese girl for a half hour FS. The lineup was quite unimpressive until she walked in; smiling, practically bouncing off the walls, dressed in a super slutty schoolgirl costume, and the mamasan...
  7. D

    curvy asians?

    I've been reading reviews of Rebecca XDS, but they're quite varied and I can't tell if she looks like Kim Kardashian, is normal with big tits and ass, or is simply fat. Not that there's anything wrong with any of those options, but I'd like to have the correct idea before booking, naturally. In...
  8. D

    Tiffany - 2274

    me three please!
  9. D

    Best international destinations?

    I'm a bit tired of the local Vancouver scene. Prices are high, and I find that the standard is for the girls to be quite restrictive; it is more of an pleasant surprise to find a girl who's more open-minded, especially without paying a lot more. I'm not complaining, just sharing what motivates...
  10. D

    Goldie @ Asian Fever?

    https://asianfever.ch/models/goldie Looks like "Goldie" is new on the AF roster. Pics and vids look great (though I'd've liked them to be a bit more revealing on the tits to get a better idea), but obviously there are no reviews yet. Since she doesn't look extremely young, I figure there's a...
  11. D

    Ebony Serena

    Was her mattress on the floor? Did she have real sheets, or just a few blankets tossed loosely on the bare mattress?
  12. D

    Ebony Serena

    Yes that is the same Serena at her new apartment near Renfrew station. AVOID HER!!
  13. D

    Reliable full GFE at the Fox Den?

    I'd like to go to the Fox Den, because I'm interested in their setup as what seems to be the only shop in town that still does the whole "oh we are definitely not a fuckshack, just a """parlour""" or some bullshit where sex is never sold!!!!" kayfabe schtick, and because I'm interested in the...
  14. D

    Ebony Serena

    Saw her a while back, absolutely DO NOT RECOMMEND. 1) Her building is new, but her unit is disorganized, messy (trash on the floor), and poorly presented. Her mattress is on the floor and she says she sleeps on it, so she threw an extra sheet on top of her own (gross!) and sat me down. Condoms...
  15. D

    best Canadian-born Asians?

    I'm looking for a Canadian-born Asian, or at least someone who immigrated very young such that they are culturally Canadian, have a Canadian accent, and are comfortably familiar with Vancouver or whatever Canadian city they've been living in. Most of the Asians I see posted here are recent...
Vancouver Escorts